Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering 03/09/08 at The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos in Corona, CA

Gathering 03/09/08 at The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos in Corona, CA

The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos would like to invite us to spend a few hours each month to show our cars and enjoy the Shops. They have set aside room for around 50 Cars and will give us more room as we grow. They will have a closed section for parking right on Main Street for Cool and Classic Cars. In time this could be the next “Cars and Coffee/ Million Dollar Breakfast Cruise” type Gathering in the Inland Empire. This is not a show just a group spending some time together. Come and go as you please.
    (Starbucks is open at 7:00am)

To get this started I am organizing a gathering on:
    Date: Sunday March 9th Admission is FREE
    Time: 9:00 am till 12:00pm (The Shops are open at 11:00am.)
    Corona, CA 92883

Directions to The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos
    I-91, I-10 or I-60
    South I-15
    Exit Dos Lagos Dr./Weirick Road and go east
    Make a left on Temescal Canyon Road
    The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos can also be accessed from Temescal Canyon Road, and Cajalco Rd. off I-15.

Take a look at the link below. We will be parking in front of Starbucks.

Re: Gathering 03/09/08 at The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos in Corona, CA

Chucks73, your get together looks like alot of fun. I will try and come down from Big Bear if the roads are clear of snow/slush and other junk. If I cant get one of the nice cars down, maybe I'll just come down in one of the regular cars that I dont mind getting dirty. Take a look at my western scenic tour site for a rally this september 7th up through Zion, Bryce, Grand Tetons and into Yellowstone. Event starts in Las Vegas.

Doug
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

To the Top

Comment

Any plans for a canyon cruise after the meet? Might even stick around for chicken wings :o :o

Comment

Originally posted by 03marauder
          Any plans for a canyon cruise after the meet? Might even stick around for chicken wings :o :o

No plans. But if you would like to organize one please feel free to do so.

Comment

Hey Chuck
            Don't look like I'll make this one but let me know the date of the next one ;)

Cya
            MM64 8)

Comment

Good morning Chuck73. I wanted to confirm the event at the Prominades center is still on for tomorrow (sunday) from 9-12. I have not seen much response here on cjtv so wanted to check before I come down from Big Bear? #909-855-1308, Doug

Comment

I'd like to come as well, is it still on?
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Sorry I missed the last 2 post. It was on and we had over 60 cars. If you missed this one we will be doing it again next month and the month after. Second Sunday of the Month for as long as people and cool cars show.

Comment

Chuck, the show today was awesome and the cars were great. Perfect weather, even got a bit of a sunburn. Dammit, the next show date in April, I am in Hawaii photographing the Hawaiian Tropic and the date in May is mothers day and the wifes birthday. But, she had so much fun today, she said she would spend her birthday and mothers day at the car show. Hows that for a wife???? Yes, she knows about Hawaiian Tropic. Its just a job you know, he he. Somebody has to do it.

Comment

Cool see you there. And again thanks for coming.

Here are some picture that were taken by a member of another site.

Comment

Sorry I missed it, see Tech section post (Brake grabs, tires grip, strut rod goes bang). See you next time.
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                        X