HOT ROD Pump Gas Drags 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOT ROD Pump Gas Drags 5

If Jeff changes teams I'll buy a Chevy!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
      We need pics Brian!!Dustin hasnt kept us updated on his Dart and you havent with the Tempest. ;D
      well i bought a turn key race car.. i made 4 passes in it then tore it apart. i have redone everything.
      2 new 1/4's, both rockers,put in inner fenders, new fiberglass fenders and bumper. wired it for street use(even wipers)rebuilt short block with billit caps and a girddle, plumbed an intake for NOS, new seats, had converter rebuilt for spray, changed gears in the dana , put on ladder bars/ coilovers, turned the bar to a cage. redid entire dash , redid tin work seperating trunk from driver compartment, installed factory console, got rid of the black pleage under the hood(painted it alpine white)same with the trunk, moved fuel system to the trunk , found out i had a fuel leak, ignited fuel leak , torched finished trunk and garage floor, then bought 5 new fire extinguishers, and today im in the process of redoing trunk.... this was a finished driving turn key car i got on oct.29 . in doing this project i tought myself to weld, paint,and fight fires.
      Dustin
      PS
      everyone check those extinguishers....1 of the 3 i had in my garage was dead.... and it took everybit of the 2 that worked
      Dustin, in Cincinnati

Comment

I like that switching teams for a mear 100".... just like them mopar guys... gotta get 34 of them together to get to an actual 100 inches...

Sorry... it was just to easy...

Keith

Comment

Thanks for the update Dustin!Sounds like you have been way busy.Good Luck

Comment

Just to set things "Straight", because, I am in the midwest, and not going to "Change teams" :o it must have a different meaning than in the "Wild, Wild West" :

I am still looking for a Mopar intake for my chevy, thats about as close as I will get to playing Kaw Kaw. (noise a mopar starter makes, when the car does not start)
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Ive got an Edelbrock DP4B but I dont think that will work. ;D ;D

Comment

Last years # 1 Qualifier was Rob S. In the 67 Chevelle. Car was not all motor. Rob was spraying! :o

Comment

Tommy,

You gonna play with us at Atco???

Ron
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Ron,

Lets go.... What are you bringing?

Tommy

Comment

Tommy,

I will be bringing my suitcase and some sunblock! (And probably a few brewskies!)

Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you will be there.

Comment

Tommy,

I will be flying in June 5 and flying out on the 9th. I will be on the microphone during the True Street class on Saturday and spending the rest of the weekend in the tech area. Come on down and say hello!

Ron

Comment

Less than 2 months till the big showdown!! Everybody got their cars ready?

Comment

Mine is almost ready to take apart :
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Dont forget the shop rag inventory :.Im going to have to pass spectating this year at PGD's.Between my son graduating high school,my mom turning 80 and my parents celebrating their 60th wedding annniversary and finally having a honeymoon(10 years)I'll be lucky to do DragWeek. :'( :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X