HOT ROD Pump Gas Drags 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOT ROD Pump Gas Drags 5

Maybe all of us N/A guys can get lined up after we lose,,, : LOL and sort it out.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

lol, i hear ya. i just want to make it to the 2nd round. CHIP

Comment

After problems last year on Thursday night, : I just want to make it till Saturday LOL ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
          It will be a big feat to run a nine at that weight and SBNA
          Yep, that weight thing will kill ya every time! You should add 900 pounds and see what it does for you!!!! ;)

Brian

Comment

So Jeff and Chip,neither of you run nitrous?

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
              Anyone here apply?

I am in...

Comment

Congrats! Have a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by mopower58
                  So Jeff and Chip,neither of you run nitrous?
                  Nope I dont, I have a plate, that was given to me last year. I really dont think I can use it on my set up, maybe a sneeky petes worth, but then you might as well be N/A. I am hearing voices to try it its a last minute deal if I try, I mean Brian uses it. ;) can't be all bad and so does Eric, they set the Standard in N/A for me. I hear it's like cocain, use it once, and your never going N/A again.

Yeah, I hear you Brian, but I was not at light weight for Drag Week ;) I was packing some then too, just did not have to take it out.

I have great respect for your ride, but not enough to add that much weight to mine, unless its with a Big Block

Comment

Ahhh, I'm just jealous becasue your junk is so much lighter than my junk. That's all.

Stay tuned though, the '62 is almost ready for you! :o

Comment

WOW :o that was fast.

Comment

nope, no spray on mine. i was gonna put my plate system on this motor (once upon a time i had a nitrous'd 440 in the car) but i'd have to spend a lot of money to do it right. it'd need a new rear gear, converter, bigger fuel system, ignition system, etc. i'd rather just run N/A for now.
                        about being heavy...my 'cuda is 3500 lbs WITHOUT me in it and i am 6'5" - 300 lbs.
                        i don't think my mid 9s at a buck 40 is gonna do it, but i'm gonna try 8) CHIP

Comment

We need pics Brian!!Dustin hasnt kept us updated on his Dart and you havent with the Tempest. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by a9sec70cuda
                            nope, no spray on mine. i was gonna put my plate system on this motor (once upon a time i had a nitrous'd 440 in the car) but i'd have to spend a lot of money to do it right. it'd need a new rear gear, converter, bigger fuel system, ignition system, etc. i'd rather just run N/A for now.
                            about being heavy...my 'cuda is 3500 lbs WITHOUT me in it and i am 6'5" - 300 lbs.
                            i don't think my mid 9s at a buck 40 is gonna do it, but i'm gonna try 8) CHIP
                            You will be a lot closer than you think. They run a pro tree and some of those guys were cutting .630 to .780 lights last year. Low qualifier last year was a 9.14 with just one qualifying pass. 3800 lbs and mid 9's all motor is impressive. After I get the Dana in mine and the cage finished mine will probably be 3900 with me in it.

Comment

I just want to borrow 100 cubic inches for a week :P

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
                                I just want to borrow 100 cubic inches for a week :P

If you borrow 100 MOPAR cubic inches you might change teams! ;) ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X