Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CarJunkieTV at the 50th March Meet! Wanna cruise with us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CarJunkieTV at the 50th March Meet! Wanna cruise with us?

I'll be there from Thursday till Sunday smelling better each day as usual. ;D

Comment

Look for the pit with the big American Flag flying with a Jolly Roger (Pirate Flag) flying underneath it.

Comment

DF and Chad, I wanted to see you guys off tomorrow by bringing the Impala by the shop before you go; but alas I didn't get it running in time. Have a great time. Get in trouble.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Well - I never did find those guys. I did find Lillard though. I qualified #14 in a 32 car field out of 49 total cars in C/Gas. Won the first round but wounded it going through the lights so I couldn't make the call for rd 2. Great time, good racing and the sad loss of one racer.

Comment

Yeah, we were pretty much leakers. Dead trans in the pits on the way to the first round.

Comment

HEY, DF...... all that work, just find out about a bad trans.... you're working way to HARD...... hope you had a good timeup there.......anything else happen up there.......couldn't make it myself...... thanks chris, starfightermotorsports/vp fuels

Comment

it worked in the shop on jack stands. And then on the way to tech and to the lanes for time trials. And then again...Oh wait you'll have to sit tight until the show airs. Sorry!
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

ooo that was cold. what is a junkie supposed to do without video fix??!?!?!?!!

Comment

Working...
                  X