HR Top Speed Shootout. Maxton, NC April 5&6 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HR Top Speed Shootout. Maxton, NC April 5&6 2008

I bought it for last years Maxton event. Still trying to get my own use out of it :D

Comment

hoping you get REAL good use of it in about a month! That was sorta directed at VWMMP cause he has the new 2 piece suit...take some pics and videos at maxton...I'll do the same at El Mirage

Comment

My younger teenager (19) is using the one piece - Sorry. He is a little shorter than I am but it works for him.

I am contemplating an in car video. I do take lots of pictures. I had about 50 last year I posted up. See if I can remember which photo site i used.

Comment

Here is the link from the first meet last year. I was a spectator at this one.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by VWMMP
            More of a Syrah fan myself - Or a southern Rhone style.

Picked up a little cash today so I broke down and ordered a new 2 piece suit. One piece suits are murder in the NC heat at Maxton. It is nice to be able to take your jacket off while you wait. Firing up the motor with the new computer on Saturday. Extra wire showed up today via UPS and I am picking up some gas on Friday after work.
            Hey Joel,

I'm currently trying to loose a little weight and that is not easy for an old man, I tried my Bell Nomex one piece on back in September and it fit pretty good...as long as I held my breath, I just couldn't sit down in the car with it on for fear of ripping out the seams ;D

The car is just about ready for April, just a few more things to do and I'm looking forward to it. Here's a photo of another Made in the USA German.

If any of you are in the area of the Bluebird "Birds Nest" at the North end of the pits, drop in and say hello and stay a while if you can, we are a friendly bunch for sure.

So far we have 18 'Birds signed up for the April event, most of them just to spectate, but the Rat Rod Pickup and myself should be there and maybe the record holding Corvette too.

JOHN FINN
            HOPKINS, SC
            1984 VW RABBIT GTI
            16V SCIROCCO CONVERSION
            G/GSS LAND SPEED RACER
            SM SCCA TT / AUTOCROSS
            Check out my "WILD HARE RACING" Land Speed Racing Rabbit album at;
            http://www.pbase.com/iamflagman/wild..._racing_rabbit
            EAST COAST TIMING ASSOCIATION
            I MAY BE GETTING OLDER.............BUT I REFUSE TO GROW UP!!

Comment

extremely cool pictures...thanks ;D

Comment

Checked out all of the Pic's of Maxton. Good Stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X