Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 1-2 Mopar Peformance Trade Show & Swap Meet (going?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 1-2 Mopar Peformance Trade Show & Swap Meet (going?)

We are heading down to the Indiana Fairgrounds for this event next weekend, hosted Indy Indy Cylinder Head. Detailed at www.IndyShow2008.com It's their 13th year doing this. Anyone been there before?

Re: March 1-2 Mopar Peformance Trade Show & Swap Meet (going?)

Nobody been there? Nobody going? How about if I share this: This may sound kind of weird (why I'm bringing it up) but we are bringing some just released 1966 Batmobiles (the TV show one). I'm only saying this as one of our employees was in a hobby shop over the weekend racing slot cars with his son, and being near the cash register he saw 8 of them sell, all to different people. Even some of the slot car guys who do not collect 1:18 diecast, wanted this car. That's why I'm mentioning it. You may want to stop by our booth (even if you don't collect 1:18) as we have Mopars AND TV Batmobiles. The best combination...(?) and you may be surprised by all we have.

Comment

Too far away for me...would go in a heartbeat if it were near-by....if you see any 66 Plymouth Fury parts let me know....get me a contact # I will be forever grateful....

Comment

Any specific parts?

Comment

Hood hinges from a 65/66 Plymouth Fury or Polara, bumpers.

Comment

We had a blast... We were set up right next to (behind) Mopar Collectors Guide, with out 1:18 die cast. Dustin stopped by and said hi, plus we sold a lot, bought some older harder to find die cast, my business partner bought some real car parts (2 slicks, 4 wheels, a manifold, carb, some valve covers, an external Ebody gas cap) plus we had good BBQ one night, good Mexican the other, had Waffle House for breakfast both days, got invited to see a 100+ car personal collection viewing, and had a h*** of a good time. The organizers sdaid they had more traffic on Saturday than any previous event. We for sure WILL attend next year.

Joes66FURY: I didn't forget about you. With the booth so busy I didn't get out much myself to look, but I did find a swaperh saying he was sure he had some hood hinges (at home). I did get his number for you. Call Gary at (419)866-4921
            ALSO: Didn't see any used bumpers worth asking about, but Bumper Boyz was there selling their rechromed bumpers like hotcakes. Busy booth. I figured you heard about them so did not ask. If not, go to bumperboyz.com as they can bring bumpers to one of the shows they do (all over the nation) and you can return the cores to another show if not the same show. Decent guys to work with.

Thanks to all who purchased from us. Great event!

Comment

Working...
            X