Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irwindale Speedway, CA 4/5 and 4/12

Irwindale Speedway, CA 4/5 and 4/12

We have been contacted by Irwindale Speedway and they have two open dates for Guest Car Groups. April 5th and April 12th. We are opening it up to all Classic and Muscle cars.
    Everyone is welcome to come out and have some fun.

So who is interested? The guest Group enters the Speedway for FREE and will be directed to a private section to display only our cars. (Cars, Driver and one Guest enter the track for FREE) During opening ceremonies the group takes the cars on to the track for few parade laps then back to the private parking area. (Parade Laps are slow and controlled) For the rest of the night there is Beer, Food, Beer and Racing.
    (For the Beer and Food you are on your own)

I will need to give the track an estimated number, so please respond ASAP. Space is limited to about 35 cars so only sign-up if you are sure you will be able to attend. Bring your chairs to sit in before the event. No beer if you are driving in the parade lap and bring a cushion or blanket to sit on the bench seating as it is cold and hard.

You will need to be at the track at 3:30pm they will NOT let you in if you arrive after 4:00pm, racing is over around 10:00pm. The Speedway is located right off the 605 freeway between the 10 and the 210 in Irwindale.

So if you are interested PLEASE sign up on this post or email me at [email protected] with the number of cars you will be bringing. Please state which date you will be attending or both days. This is for the circle track not the 1/8 mile drags. I will be inviting a few other Internet sites and clubs so we should fill up fast.

For more Information about the track click here. http://www.irwindalespeedway.com

Re: Irwindale Speedway, CA 4/5 and 4/12

I have 18 cars signed up for April 5th and 17 for April 12th so far.

Comment

No Body here wants to go to the track for FREE???? Still have room.

Comment

I might be able to go on 4/12, but I'd have to check my work schedule.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X