X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PINKS All Out Today @6pm Pacific

PINKS
    01:56
    Brotherhood of Street Racers at PINKS All Out in Las Vegas. Episode will air Thanksgiving Day 2007

PINKS All Out Las Vegas Highlights Thanksgiving Day PINKS Marathon on SPEED
    Written by: David Harris
    Charlotte, North Carolina – 10/24/2007

The world premiere of PINKS All Out from Las Vegas highlights an all day SPEED PINKS Marathon on Thanksgiving Day. The unprecedented ‘winner take all’ season finale from The Strip at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway debuts at 9 p.m., ET / 6 p.m. Pacific, replaying at 10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. Pacific.

Starting at 7 a.m., ET/4 a.m. Pacific, SPEED will air 22 straight episodes from the first four seasons of PINKS, including a redux of audience favorites like the ‘Tosto Brothers’ (St. Louis-area family) show (9:30 am, ET/6:30 am/Pacific) from Gateway International Raceway and the now infamous and emotional Maryland International Raceway shootout between New York’s Peter Avram and the late Adam Landolfi (Noon ET/9 am, Pacific) of New Jersey – both who grew up racing in and around Brooklyn.

Then at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. Pacific, 11 straight hours of PINKS All Out will play into the evening and early morning, kicking off with the episode that launched the series from the Texas Motorplex, just outside Dallas. Immediately following, the popular shows from Milan Dragway (7 pm, ET/4 pm, Pacific) in Detroit and Tennessee’s Bristol Dragway (8 pm, ET/5 am Pacific) will lead into the Vegas premiere.

"When we went to Dallas over Labor Day weekend in 2006, we could not have foreseen the immediate and overwhelmingly positive response the All Out format would engender from the drag racing community," said Robert Ecker, SPEED VP of Programming. "Now, on the anniversary of our first record-breaking telecast of that episode, it seems wholly appropriate that we conclude Season One in Las Vegas with our first ever All-Out, All-In format, thereby putting a final exclamation point on an incredible freshman year."

PINKS All Out forged strong ratings increases for the network over similar summer periods in 2006, bolstering third quarter prime time averages by 120 percent; while upping within men 18-34, a key demographic area, by 83 percent throughout that same time period (July 12 – Sept. 20).

On Sunday, Nov.25, the SPEED Video on Demand platform will be running its own version of a PINKS All Out marathon, as it will release the first nine episodes starting with the first two, and unveiling two new offerings every week. In addition, SPEEDtv.com, its wireless platforms (Sprint, Cingular & MobiTV) and iTunes will be running additional PINKS and PINKS All Out clips throughout the month of December.

The PINKS Marathon on Thanksgiving Day launches a busy holiday season on SPEED. On Friday, Nov. 22, a Unique Whips marathon precedes a Saturday featuring multiple episodes of Truck U and American Muscle Car. Then, it will be a viewer’s choice Sunday, as the audience will have selected their favorite programming for the Monster Jam-a-thon. Monster Truck fans can go HERE TO VOTE.

SPEED is the nation's first and foremost cable television network dedicated to motor sports and the passion for everything automotive. From racing to restoration, from mainstream to the ultimate extremes, SPEED delivers quality programming from the track to the garage. Now available in more than 78 million homes in North America, SPEED is among the fastest-growing sports cable networks in the country, the home to NASCAR on SPEED and an industry leader in interactive TV, video on demand, mobile initiatives and broadband services.

2008 PINKS All Out Shoot Schedule

2008 PINKS All Out Shoot Schedule

SPEED has revealed the 2008 shoot schedule for PINKS All Out. The popular spin-off program of hit reality series PINKS will be produced entirely in the 720p high definition format.

Nine marketplaces will host events in 2008, starting with San Antonio Raceway on March 8 and wrapping up in ‘Wine Country’ at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif., Sept. 6. April 19 is the re-scheduled date for Gainesville (Fla.) Raceway, which is currently undergoing track renovations, while Southwestern International Raceway is hosting the first shoot of Season Two this weekend in Tucson, Ariz.

Only Gateway International Raceway (June 28) just outside St. Louis and Gainesville Raceway have hosted an original PINKS shoot since the brand’s premiere in July of 2005. This will also be PINKS inaugural visits to the states of Louisiana, Georgia, Ohio, New Jersey, Colorado and California.

Read the entire press release by clicking here!

2008 PINKS All Out Schedule*
    (Pre-Registration & Test n’ Tune Held Friday Prior to Every Shoot)

DATE TRACK LOCATION WEB SITE
    March 8 San Antonio Raceway San Antonio, TX http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/
    March 29 Red River Raceway Shreveport, LA http://www.redriverraceway.net/
    April 19 Gainesville Raceway Gainesville, FL http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/
    May 10 Atlanta Dragway Atlanta, GA http://www.atlantadragway.com/
    June 7 Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, OH http://www.norwalkraceway.com/
    June 28 Gateway International Raceway St. Louis, MO http://www.gatewayraceway.com/
    July 26 Old Bridge Township Raceway Park Englishtown, NJ http://www.racewaypark.com/
    August 9 Bandimere Speedway Denver, CO http://bandimere.com/
    September 6 Infineon Raceway Sonoma, CA http://www.infineonraceway.com/

*Dates & Locations Subject to Change; Rain Dates Scheduled for the Following Sunday

WHAT THEY ARE SAYING…

Don Robertson, Gainesville Raceway President & General Manager

“We are very excited about working with the PINKS program again, and look forward to being able to share the shooting of the new PINKS All Out format with all the great fans in our area. We’ve had lots of interest from racers and fans alike since the possibility of shooting more episodes was first mentioned. Racers from all over the country tell us they want the chance to run at our championship facility and try to make the final cut for the show. The many improvements we’ve made at the track in the last year have added a host of upgrades for the fans, and we expect the crowd will come from all over the southeast to enjoy a wonderful experience.”

Ray Wilkings, Atlanta Dragway General Manager

Since the debut of the first PINKS All Out show, I have been asked constantly by racers and fans about the possibility of hosting the show at Atlanta Dragway. When I finally was able to share the possibility of actually having the show here, the reaction was tremendous. We have had racers travel to other venues that have hosted the shooting hoping to be chosen for their moment of fame. The Atlanta market enjoys fast cars and great entertainment, so we are all excited about the opportunity of welcoming PINKS All Out to Atlanta. I'm confident that racers and race fans from all over the Southeast will be here...so bring it on!”

Bill Bader, Jr., Summit Motorsports Park President & General Manager

“PINKS All Out is one of the most innovative entertainment packages on television today! Furthermore, the opportunity to attract such a large live audience for a ‘made-for-television’ event makes PINKS All Out one of the most dynamic and exciting events on our 2008 schedule. Our immediate marketing area: Northern Ohio, Southeast Michigan and Western Pennsylvania, will receive the news with tremendous excitement!”

Ed Krawiec, Old Bridge Township Raceway Park Track Manager

“Raceway Park is really excited about hosting a PINKS All Out. With the history and reputation that Englishtown and PINKS All Out have, we feel it will be the perfect chemistry for a very exciting show. Our racers have proved in past shows to be a hit with the TV audience and now to have 400+ of them in one place, things will sure heat up on and off the track.”

Jeff Sipes, Bandimere Speedway Event Coordinator/Media Relations

"As Bandimere Speedway celebrates our 50th Anniversary season on 'Thunder Mountain', PINKS All Out is a fantastic addition to our action-packed 2008 schedule. We are sure that motorsports fans from all across the region will converge on this historic quarter-mile track in August to be a part of the PINKS television phenomenon - trying to race their way to the $10,000 reward, or to witness the speed, passion and excitement of drag racing in Colorado, PINKS-style."

Steve Page, Infineon Raceway President & General Manager

“PINKS All Out is a terrific concept, not only as a television program, but also as a track event for the regional drag racing community. We’re delighted that SPEED has selected Infineon Raceway to anchor the PINKS schedule in 2008.”

PINKS All Out can be seen on SPEED every Thursday night at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. Pacific only on SPEED. For more information on contestant entry or to purchase spectator tickets, please log onto www.SPEEDtv.com, or check the aforementioned facilities’ websites.

Comment

Re: PINKS All Out Today @6pm Pacific

My wife flew in from Florida today. We had a great dinner at a restaurant on the water while watching the sun set. Now the wine and jet lag have caught up to her and she's sleeping next me in the hotel while I watch PINKS! in peace and surf the forums on my cell phone. What a great day.
      p.s.-The WAP site works great. Tell the web geeks.

Comment

Brotherhood Of Street Racers Interview on PINKS All Out Las VegasIf we do nothing than nothing happens. Everyone needs to get involved.This is an e-mail from...

PINKS All Out Las Vegas BSR Interview
        04:53

Comment

Hey EKF, I appreciate you posting the '08 schedule for "All Out". I called yesterday and reserved a spot for the Sonoma event in September. CDMBill and AMXFloyd also reserved a spot. Now I'm working on my DW'06 co-pilot Mike to go.

The Speed website gives the link to Infineon Raceway. Their site shows ticket sales through Ticketmaster. They were supposed to go on sale thismorning, but never did. Fortunately we called the track directly and were able to reserve and pay for the Friday/Saturday combo.

This should be a BLAST!

Comment

If you need a co-pilot; give me a call.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Scott. We (the family) are going to tow the car up there on Thursday afternoon so we can be there bright and early for the Friday T&T and pre reg.
              You may have to squeeze between two kiddie car seats in back and be bombarded in a crossfire of cheerios for six hours.
              You should cruise the car up there and come check it out!

Comment

Sounds like a day at work. Only I have to wear a suit while clients kids throw food at me. If I have to sit in the back of the Goat all day, I'd have to be extricated with the jaws of life.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hey Fabian, Damn Man long time no talk !!! Great Post and very informative......I lost your email addy....when my big confuser broke...

So I havent been able too keep intouch as I wanted too.. I hope everyone in the Brotherhood is doing well.... Still waiting to get the low-down on my new colors too...

I really enjoyed the DVD you sent me ....it was much clearer than the tape..even tho I enjoyed both...

Next time you see Big Willie.....Tell him Rapid Russ said hello...and "IF" he doesnt remember? The winner of the backwards drag race at the Brotherhood Raceway !! That might rattle his cage ! LOL..... I'am looking forward to your next DVD..

Take Care Bro! and keep up the good work !

Russ

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRuss

Hey Fabian, Damn Man long time no talk !!! Great Post and very informative......I lost your email addy....when my big confuser broke...

So I havent been able too keep intouch as I wanted too.. I hope everyone in the Brotherhood is doing well.... Still waiting to get the low-down on my new colors too...

I really enjoyed the DVD you sent me ....it was much clearer than the tape..even tho I enjoyed both...

Next time you see Big Willie.....Tell him Rapid Russ said hello...and "IF" he doesnt remember? The winner of the backwards drag race at the Brotherhood Raceway !! That might rattle his cage ! LOL..... I'am looking forward to your next DVD..

Take Care Bro! and keep up the good work !

Russ
                    Wow, how are you doing Russ. Good to see you here, I sent you a PM, Big Willie is doing good and I will tell him you said hello.

Comment

Thanks Fabian, for being my eye's where I cant see whats all going on.. Yeah I lost all my motor Build info.. and alot of Pics..and conections for parts for GM and Ford and Mopar..when the Confuser Crashed... about a year or so ago... Pissed me off.. But WTF..I guess thats life...lol..

anyone one have a good used later model confuser for sale?? LOL..I looked at the Date..And hadnt realized...My desk top..I had modified 3 years ago was a pig.... Its a 2002 model....LOL.. Geeez...

So Now I'am working off an older laptop....I used in the shop for Setting up stuff.... and ITS a Bigger PIG!!!

Well Like I told You in the email..the Block goes to the shop for Some Machining in Feb.... and hopefully the bottom end can be done by the end of the year?? All it takes is money...lol...

But Hell I have time (I think) before they kick dirt over me?? Just like the 70 year old dude in the VID..that had that nice RoadRunner...and you couldnt believe his age..... he was still sharp as a tack at what 72......I wont to know what he's drinking!! LOL.. I'll buy it buy 55 gallon Barrels...

Rapid Russ

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X