New Grumpy Jenkins Book - Jan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grumpy Jenkins Book - Jan 2011

Something I thought would be of interest to plenty of members here, "Grumpys Toys" to be released January 15th through CarTech books. Written in conjunction with Bill Jenkins over the past 2 years, the book focuses on the cars Da Grump was directly involved. The Old Reliables, Dodge Boys, Black Arrow, Monster Mash stocker, the 17 Grumpys Toys etc. Theirs plenty of revealing information regarding design, developement, factory ties, race highlights and behind the scenes drama. Approximately 300 photos, 90 to 95% of which have never seen print help tell the story.
    Contributors included Mike Strickler, Jere Stahl, Bill Spanakos, Pete Preston, Bruce Tucker, Derrick Von Bargen, Ed Quay, Chevrolets Ron Sperry, Ed Hedrick, Ken Dondero, Steve Johns, Joe Lepone Jr etc.
    For those who are interested in picking up a copy, preorders are being taken at any number of online bookstores (amazon seems to have the lowest price) or it can be purchased through your local bookstore after January 15th.
    Thanks for allowing the plug.
    Doug

Re: New Grumpy Jenkins Book - Jan 2011

sounds fantastic
    rename the state jenksylvania

Comment

Or at least the town. After all, he put Malvern, PA on the map. 8)

Comment

Wow, no kidding, that book will be a must have for my libary...Thanks for the tip
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I caught this a while back, looks like January 15th is now upon us.

This is just a friendly reminder to those of you also keen on getting a copy. Amazon is apparently out of stock at the moment, but hopefully you can find it there and elsewhere soon.

I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Comment

Working...
          X