Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion Runway Drags Firebaugh CA May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion Runway Drags Firebaugh CA May 2011

Mark your calender on Saturday May 21st for the 2nd Annual Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion. This year we're reducing the Drag Race entry back to $20 a car or mini bike after paid $15 admission and hope you'll join us for some good ol' Run Whatcha Brung Runway Drags. I have a special guest in mind and I'll make the announcement after I confirm that he can still make the date.
    All the regulars will be there with a few suprises I'm sure and I plan on making the first public performance with my Twin Engine Dragster (Twin Build Thread http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=533613 and video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_B8JmY9o4E ) at this event. If you haven't been and you wanta get a feel what it was like "Back In The Day" then you may just want to join us, maybe make a weekend out of it as camping is FREE!
    The event will go a bunch smoother than last year with changes we made at the Oct event proving to be very successful. Go to http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=500505 for the Oct 2010 event thread and check eaglefielddrags.com for more info.
    Check out the videos on YouTube, here's a "Trailer" for the Oct event Video that I just can't get enough of:D
    A preview of the action at the October 9 Eagle Field Reunion at Firebaugh California. Yeah I got a little creative but I couldn't help myself.The weather was...

Re: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion Firebaugh CA May 2011

Here is some current photos of Fresno Dragways or Raisin City (NO RACES ARE HELD AT FRESNO DRAGWAYS) as some people know it........

Comment

Re: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion Runway Drags Firebaugh CA May 2011

This event brings out cars from all over, some you normally won't see race in California!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

How about a Stormy Byrd sequence............

Comment

Back to the show.............and GO!

Comment

A sequence of "Unsprung"

Comment

[

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's the coolist thing I've seen in a long time, I wish I could go.
                            Originally posted by TC
                            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Thanks A/Fuel, we have a great time and all without clocks and eliminations. The May event looks HUGE, Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X