Hey Kyle!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Kyle!!

Where is that dang DW 07 Video I ordered? ??? Let me guess. Kinnan asked you to wait til he released the dates for 08.Its all in the marketing ;).The sooner I can get it the sooner I can start recruiting for 08 ;D.Let me know if you are going to make any VAMP races at KCIR.

Re: Hey Kyle!!

Yeah Kyle come on down!
    I wont have the car ready for the first one Don but if your there maybe I can look you up.

Comment

I'll make the April 12th race(spectating) or the Hooters Cruise!!

Comment

Man, and I thought I was the only one. I almost wrote Kyle yesterday, but didn't get around to it.

So, 1320dude ... what's the story ??

???

Comment

I was also curious, so I asked him in his Burnout thread. His response 2 months. See below.

Quote from: Orange95Z on March 27, 2008, 05:44:42 PM
          Great pics Kyle, thanks for sharing. Looks to me like the blown Challenger made, took and ate the cake. BTW when might we see the drag week dvds showing up at a mailbox near me?

From Kyle.
          "I need to send out a status e-mail, probably about 2 months, it's at the replication company now, they've been slow lately, 1-2 months right now."
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

He added some secret footage from the SeeRed Wed. night thrash, and has sent it out to be burned last week.
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
              He added some secret footage from the SeeRed Wed. night trash, and has sent it out to be burned last week.
              LOL I think you ment to say "thrash" cause the trash is where the broken parts ended up! ;D

Comment

No, he kept them, we will be looking at the cam to see what it was for yours Andy :o
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

That thrash/trash is for sale to the highest bidder. Ex Sonny's camshaft for sale to build your own 555 at a lot less cost than we paid.

Comment

I think it went faster with the non sonny's cam didnt it? Maybe we should see what it is! Besides I dont think there is much left of the sonny's cam to install in my motor.

Comment

Sonny's cam best 9.55 at 140
                      Goodwin cam 9.60 at141 with tire shake and only pass made with that combination.

Comment

No problem I am used to tire shake if and when it gets traction! ;D

Comment

LOL, this board moves too fast for me to keep up with anymore, sorry.

Yup, like someone posted, I've got my part finished, just waiting to get my shippable copies to send to you guys! The SEE RED footage was a GREAT addition, thanks KS/MO guys for sending that!

Comment

So where do we order the DW 2007 DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by ProRauder
                              So where do we order the DW 2007 DVD?

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X