No announcement yet.

Car Craft Nationals - anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're going and like to hook up with someone local and any other BS'er who will be there. If my buddy manages to get his EFI'ed 460 wagon fired (electrical gremlins) we're making a dual convoy down.

Comment

Planing to arrive sometime Thursday, staying in the Roseville area. First time attending for us. Looking forward to going.......
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
        Planing to arrive sometime Thursday, staying in the Roseville area. First time attending for us. Looking forward to going.......
        I have a cousin living in Roseville, and one in Farmington, and one in Apple Valley, and another in Minneapolis. lol.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Look for a flat black '51 GMC with a naca hood scope on the pass. side of the hood....

Comment

I will be there Friday and Saturday for sure, Sunday is questionable as the return trip is 12 hours. I will be in the bird and look forward to meeting up with some other BSer's
            Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

It is going to be a damn hot weekend for a car show! The weather here now is near record high temps with near record high humidity. It's supposed to get a bit better before the weekend, but not much.

I'm thinking about taking the "Minnesotans for Global Warming" bumper stickers off all my cars.

Comment

We're leaving in the morning and were hoping it would be cooler up north.
                GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Taking off in one hour.....See you there!!
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Went over and registered late afternoon yesterday. Hope to be there about 1pm today (Fri) then most the day Saturday. Driving a Vikings Purple '93 Camaro pro street car. Lot's of vendors.
                    Jim T
                    Supercar Collectibles
                    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

any photos ?

Comment

Working...
                      X