Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxton: May 17-18, 2008 (5 Weeks and Counting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maxton: May 17-18, 2008 (5 Weeks and Counting)

I got home from the meet at about 1:50pm this afternoon.
    Time for a nap ...
    ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      I got home from the meet at about 1:50pm this afternoon.
      Time for a nap ...
      ;D
      You done a hell of a job on the starting line Thanks.
      terry

Comment

Well, I think someone needs to start a June
        Maxton thread... No time like the present to
        plan for the future ;D

Comment

Already done. Fordplay0621 beat us all to it !!

;D

Comment

I like Starting the Maxton Threads, I like to do my part, Race, and Volunteer. Hopefully next time I can start the thread after I get back from the track.

Moving next week to Alabama to start the new Job. Can't wait to get going again. I'll be looking for a Garage with a Two Bedroom attached. My Wife thinks that's funny that I put the Garage / Workshop first. I told Her we can always expand.

Comment

Way to go Randy !!!

;D

Comment

I'm still tired from calling numbers, you guys suct at the line ;D

Comment

Now, now, now ... just because you didn't make it to the line this meet ..
                  ;D

Comment

It was a good weekend. I've got some pics but am having trouble getting them downloaded to photobucket. I'm working on it and will have something before long I hope. Shutdown was the place to be. Even though I did have to pull a wayward coupe out of the mud. No harm done, very little time lost. Lots of forum members present all weekend. I think that at one point I counted seven or so of us. We're going to need some extra help in June as some of us will not be there for the entire weekend.

Comment

As the driver of that wayward coupe, I thank you, Joe. My next pass was much better. The coupe is certainly different than the corvette, but I DO like it.
                      The weather was great, the lines were short and the people were fine.
                      I want to thank all the volunteers that work so hard to make it happen.
                      You do a great job, Joe.
                      Thanks again.
                      Marcia

Comment

[quote=Marcia ]
                        As the driver of that wayward coupe, I thank you, Joe. My next pass was much better. The coupe is certainly different than the corvette, but I DO like it.
                        The weather was great, the lines were short and the people were fine.
                        I want to thank all the volunteers that work so hard to make it happen.
                        You do a great job, Joe.
                        Thanks again.
                        Marcia

Glad you ok.
                        terry

Comment

I am fine. My first concern was for the underside of the coupe, but there was no damage. After replacing the parachute handle(when I finally found it I broke it off) I made another run. My first pass was 158 mph. The second was 155.
                          What a great weekend. It's always fun to come down to Maxton and watch all those fast cars and bikes.

Marcia

Comment

Marcia, I'm just glad you're okay. I know that was a nerve racking ride. And we are always glad to see the folks from Maine roll in.

Comment

Hi Joe,
                              I just looked at the great pictures you posted on the other thread. The ranchero is one of my favorites too. The VW is just fun to watch. It's always an adventure when we come to Maxton. Keep up the good work.
                              Marcia

Comment

Working...
                              X