Right Coast Nationals, Syracuse, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Coast Nationals, Syracuse, NY

Anyone heading the Right Coast Nationals in Syracuse, NY Next weekend? I'll be part of a group driving out from south of Boston on thursday morning (the 14th). If you are and see me in my blue 1967 Chevy Nova, give a wave or say hello!

I'll be there- just started the same thread in the wrong place. Taking the sunfire though, the falcon's exhaust drone would turn my brains to mush by the time I got there.

Comment

I also replied in the other thread. My flowmasters will sure be loud but I'll just urn up the stereo a bit more and cruise. 700 mile round trip.

Comment

I would have loved to head out there but not gonna happen this year.

A friend of mine is heading out there though, from Georgetown, MA. He just finished touching up the car this week. I guess they want to compete for the Winfield Award.

It's an old AMC Javelin that they pulled out of almost a decade's storage, about a year and a half ago. It was an ISCA National Champion and runner up in the Riddler almost 20 years ago. It is definitely a bit dated, but the more you look at it, the more it blows you away.

I definitely want to try and make it out there next year
        1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
        2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
        2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

ANY Freaks going?
          6000 cars pre 85
          July 20-22, 2012
          bob

all Pontaic

Comment

We'll be there, Bob. See you soon!!