9/18/11 -9/11 car show Orchard Beach Bronx, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/18/11 -9/11 car show Orchard Beach Bronx, NY

For the eleventh straight year on a Sunday in September, the parking lot at Orchard Beach is going to be filled with beautiful, classic automobiles.

In what has become one of the most anticipated and attended events in the entire borough, the 11th Annual Classic Car and Motorcycle Show will be held this year on Sunday, September 18 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Hundreds of people gather in the Orchard Beach parking lot every year to see some of the most prized cars and motorcycles of all makes and models in New York City

Your friend's Nomad was there,a friend of mine took a picture of it.

Comment

I stayed home with a cold

Comment

Fury Jim was there with his christine. It was part of the autograph signings.
        58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

the nomad ran out of gas on the way home

Comment

That sucks !!

Comment

I was freakin , cause I thought something really blew ....he found the limits of the new car
              he wanted to drive it to the san gennaro feast last night , but they took my brother's impala ss instead

Comment

I dont go to the feast anymore, havent gone in years. Used to be great ! --before Giuliani.

Check this barn find Nomad that was in Lake George I wanted to get a picture of it but couldn't find it again after Fri.

Comment

wow , that's really nice

Comment

Working...
                  X