socal members ...... 2012 route 66 rendezvous in san bernardino ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• socal members ...... 2012 route 66 rendezvous in san bernardino ca

don't forget about the upcoming route 66 rendezvous in sept from the 13th thru the 16th .if you were registered last year you should have received your 2012 registration packets this last week

if you've not registered and want to have alot of fun click this link to register .... http://route-66.org/

here's a pic of my car the red camaro i found on this years registration form

"if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

44 more days until route 66 rendezvous !!!!

now for anyone who's been following the new of san bernardino filing for bankruptcy and the possibility of no route 66 rendezvous this year because of money issues no need to worry it's still going to be held this year despite these issues ....

it's official ,the 2012 route 66 rendezvous will stay in san bernardino and there will be a 2012 route 66 rendezvous this year .the only issue is the city and organizers will be seeking donations to cover the costs of this event this year .there will be no changes on how the event is run this year from previous years

so with this awesome news i can't wait to go deaf for those (4) days from open header music LOL!!!!!

read this article from the san bernardino sun ....http://www.sbsun.com/ci_21210549

if anyone is going to be there for those (4) days and want to ride around in a old school camaro i've got an open seat whoever wants to ride around . just make sure to bring hearing protection as i will be open header during the entire event as my camaro is really loud with alot of Ka chunk ka chunk as brett wagner would say on pass-time LOL!!
    Last edited by oldschoolcamaro; August 2, 2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

its going to be an interesting event this year with the city declaring bankruptcy. I hear from one of the organizers that it will happen but next year is iffy! Be careful this year as law enforcement will be much thinner than past years.
      Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

just (5) days left until route 66 !!!!

Comment

starts today at 6pm .... if you are there this wknd i'm parked on 4th street close to stoddard ave just a couple hundred feet up from E street

Comment

pics from saturday

was way to hot the whole weekend so i didn't take alot of pics

Comment

more pics from saturday ...

Comment

more saturday pics ...

Comment

if you are there this wknd i'm parked on 4th street close to stoddard ave just a couple hundred feet up from E street .... anyway amazing .....
                  "David"

Comment

Working...
                  X