Thanks Hot Rod / Comp Cams / Rocket fuel PGD'S '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Hot Rod / Comp Cams / Rocket fuel PGD'S '08

Even though I took a Small knife to a gun fight yesterday, I had one of the best times ever in my 49 years. Everyone with Hot Rod/Comp Cams/ Memphis Motorsports park were the best folks in the world to deal with. Tech went smoothly, except for that Anti-Mopar guy Keith Turk ;D, Just kidding. You guys put on a super show, the cruise to the track was cool seeing all the different cars thundering down the road. It was nice to finally put a face with names from this website. Rob Kinnan is a very easy going likeable guy as was Keith and Tanya Turk. I hope this event returns next year so I can bring a bigger and sharper knife! Although I made the final 16, my Mother's Day and family commitments prevented me from racing today. Thanks again to all who sponsored and worked on this event it was great! Hope to be invited next year!

Re: Thanks Hot Rod / Comp Cams / Rocket fuel PGD'S '08

Should have been there when I chatted with the guy in the Red Camaro...

" Dude how cool ... how'd ya come up with the concept for "this" car? "...

freaking riot...

I'm thinking Tonya had the best of times... Friday night she was in RARE form... never seen her toasted before... but when she started dancing Bubba ( Danny Thompson ) Shoulda be my first clue to leave...

Fun time...

K

Comment

Loved watching the Dodge roll down the strip. That thing sounds muy nice.

How hilarious was it Friday night watching poor Scooter stand there next to his god-daughter as she was freak dancing all over the place. He just rolled his eyes like there was nothing he could do!

Thanks to Kieth and Rob for allowing Kris and I to help out a little. We were really happy to be just a little teeny part of this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by revolutionary
        Thanks to Kieth and Rob for allowing Kris and I to help out a little. We were really happy to be just a little teeny part of this deal.
        Lucky sucker !!!
        ;D

Comment

Ditto! I would've loved to be there!

Comment

Originally posted by revolutionary
            Loved watching the Dodge roll down the strip. That thing sounds muy nice.

How hilarious was it Friday night watching poor Scooter stand there next to his god-daughter as she was freak dancing all over the place. He just rolled his eyes like there was nothing he could do!

Thanks, its the magnaflows with the TTi X pipe I guess.

Comment

i had a real good time too! i also brought a knife to a gunfight, but still enjoyed it. was great meeting Rob Kinnan, Keith, and Tonya Turk... seem like good folks to me! guess i missed Tonya getting hammered, me and my dad left around 9 that night. after several Jack and cokes it was time to go before it turned into an allnighter for me, lol.
              there were a few people i wanted to meet but never got to. Mopower58...your car is beautiful!!
              maybe we'll meet there next year.

CHIP...the big guy w/ the black JD hat

Comment

Thanks Chip. Your car is awesome, nothing like a big HEMI! I wanted to meet several of you guys but just got caught up in fixing my fuel leak and trying to sharpen my knife!! ;D

Comment

Working...
                X