Litle Help picking a replacement for power tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litle Help picking a replacement for power tour

So I was unable to get the car finished in time to make the tour. I should have it done in the next week or so. So I am looking for a cool thing to replace the tour. As of now the Year one tour is winning BUT I am sure that there are others I don't even know of. I am intested mostly in ones that go to really cool stops to see things I have not seen before. Eastern side of the country (don't have time to go to Cali) and have wild nuts attending.

If you know of any "tours" this year please post up

Cruisin The Coast in October 7-14th on the Mississippi Gulf Coast has 5 to 6000 cars with 5 different small town car shows each day. They have a big car auction and swap meet. It is 7 days of cool cars ocean view live bands 1/4 mile Drag racing Thursday-Saturday and good food. And Mississippi is the HOSPITALITY State so come on down!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      So I was unable to get the car finished in time to make the tour. I should have it done in the next week or so. So I am looking for a cool thing to replace the tour. As of now the Year one tour is winning BUT I am sure that there are others I don't even know of. I am intested mostly in ones that go to really cool stops to see things I have not seen before. Eastern side of the country (don't have time to go to Cali) and have wild nuts attending.

If you know of any "tours" this year please post up
      Who you calling wild nuts? This is the land of fruits and nuts. And broke ass governments.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

It's all in the East and we see some great sites. We do much less interstate driving than Year One and we go in October, so the cars run better and the scenery is a lot more colorful.

Lots of Power Tour veterans past and present, along with at least a half dozen Bangshifters join us every year

We haven't had anyone from Ohio join us yet.
        1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
        2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
        2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

we are considering the it as well since Bill is going so we will know someone

Comment

This year is probably the most west we will ever travel (Watkins Glen and the Finger Lakes), so it would be the easiest year for you to pick it up.

We'd love to have ya!
            Last edited by Northeast Rod Run; June 26, 2012, 05:41 PM.
            1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
            2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
            2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Did some checking on the Rod Run. This is definitely on my to do list.
              It is not my goal to arrive at Heaven in a perfectly preserved body with no scars or regrets. It is to arrive sliding in sideways, in 4th gear worn out and tattered proclaiming, "wow" what a ride!

Comment

Working...
              X