Hemmings Muscle Machines Musclepalooza May 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemmings Muscle Machines Musclepalooza May 25

I will be there. There are usually some pretty cool cars there. In the past some historical dragcars have shown up and even made a few passes. There are AFX and S/S cars that come there too. A couple of years ago Dave Strickler's Old Reliable Chevy was there. Randy DeLisio will be there with either a real T-Bolt or a 68 428 CJ Mustang. Click here for all the details.

Re: Hemmings Muscle Machines Musclepalooza May 25

VTJUNK Im going too. Ill have my black 73 Monte Carlo. As long as it dosent rain.
    That car takes to long to clean. See ya there.

Comment

Wow, the day before the show and looks like it's just you and me. That's sad, I know there is more junkies around here than that. Maybe because it's on Memorial Day? I'll be in my 69 Mustang w/grey primer. See my post in General Discussion/pulled an all nighter.

Comment

Was that yours with the cop car wheels? It was a packed house .Really nice show and a great day.

Comment

Mine was gray with cragars in front, black steelies in back. Looked for you, but didn't see you, so many cars and people. Those are cop car wheels on the back.

Comment

I saw a nother Mustang a coupe though with cop car wheels. I was in the show
            I didnt race. my buddy was racing though the red 04 GTO withthe cowl hood. His wife drives it. I didnt go online on Saturday or I would have saw your post.

Comment

Working...
            X