NE Georgia Swap Meet, December 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Georgia Swap Meet, December 1

The Pull-A-Part NE Georgia Swap Meet is next is Saturday, December 1 at The Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.

We had 150 vendors and nearly 1,000 spectators last month.

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you want.
    Spectator entry is $5

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30, and the show starts wrapping up around 1 or 1:30.

If you haven

1,000 spectators last month. ?wow great

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
    We provide guarantee to pass learnalanguage - learn spanish gmat with online exam training itil learnalanguage - learn italian and you can also get best quality rosettastone mcat along with The Polyglot Club mcat for your guaranteed success.
    Last edited by ladlasheikh; March 23, 2015, 10:38 AM.
    omair

Comment

I'm going to go next month. It seems to get bigger and bigger each year.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

For our March show, we had over 300 vendors and nearly 2,000 spectators; Weather was absolutely flawless, and we had a ton of Cabin Fever on our side!
        For the April show, we had 227 vendors, well over 1,000 spectators, and we shared the date with the Perry GA 2-day swap meet.
        It really is doing great... last year we averaged over 200 vendors every month. This year I'm working to bump that average up to 225-250, and I'd like to see us get 1,500 spectators or more every month.

Comment

Working...
        X