Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something in or near Michigan?

Originally posted by whiplash
    well you know that BUSH has to keep the price of gas up high before he leaves office, he is an OIL MAN.......
    That is one of the most ridiculous things I've read today. Blame the stock market, that's where prices are set.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bayer
      Mid Michigan Motorplex is a great track to run! Only drawback is the Mid Michigan location. With the price of fuel and the costs of racing, there are a lot of people that don't even get their cars out but a couple times a year. US131 is a 1/2 hr away compared to and hr or better from GR. I heard the "Chaos" show was slow. But that was a last minute deal, it was raining all around the area and a new format for the 131 crew to deal with. The MMM folks will be ready and if mother nature is nice, there should be some really good match ups and great racing the weekend of the 1st! Now if i sell my wifes car that would buy......

This is exactly why I like it!!!

I live in Lansing, so a trip to MMM is maybe an hour drive,about 15 mins on I-96w, most of it on 66, which is a 2 lane. I could think of a worse way to spend a day, or weekend. :D

Comment

Originally posted by min301
        Originally posted by Billy Bayer
        Mid Michigan Motorplex is a great track to run! Only drawback is the Mid Michigan location. With the price of fuel and the costs of racing, there are a lot of people that don't even get their cars out but a couple times a year. US131 is a 1/2 hr away compared to and hr or better from GR. I heard the "Chaos" show was slow. But that was a last minute deal, it was raining all around the area and a new format for the 131 crew to deal with. The MMM folks will be ready and if mother nature is nice, there should be some really good match ups and great racing the weekend of the 1st! Now if i sell my wifes car that would buy......

This is exactly why I like it!!!

I live in Lansing, so a trip to MMM is maybe an hour drive,about 15 mins on I-96w, most of it on 66, which is a 2 lane. I could think of a worse way to spend a day, or weekend. :D
        the only thing my husband hates about getting to the tracks are the country roads we gotta travel to get thier......

Comment

Working...
        X