Billetproof pics-Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billetproof pics-Cars

I took a bunch of pics at the Billet proof show today. I'll break them up a little.

Nice wagon.

My wife liked the shift handle on this one. A crystal doorknob.

The fenders should flip up on all cars. At least the ones I work on.

I love the wings.

Another nice Pontiac, Except for the boat paint on the roof.

Cognizant Dissident

Re: Billetproof pics-Cars

You know I'd love the flat black GT Hawk. The '57 Ford with the tilt fenders and the '58 Ford wagon are also nice, very nice.

Comment

nice thanks

Comment

Here are some more pics...Burnout contest pics as well. ;D

This guy still had the blue on the tires ;D

This guy barfed the Trans on his Coronet.

Good Burnouts 8)

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Good pics, Seth. Those car weren't there when I left. They kept coming in all day. I thought it was a pretty good show.
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Great Show....Great Weather....Great people...Couldn't have asked for much more.

Except the burgers sucked. :P Other than that though. The burnout contest was awesome.

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Sorry I missed you both. Here's my coverage on the HAMB. The dude with the camera with his butt in the way of my burnout videos is Mike the Photo Guy on here. He was shooting for Hot Rod Delux.

The un-chopped Merc with the flames in your photos is my neighbor on the next street. He's in the Kingsmen. One of the oldest Kustom car clubs in the Metro Detroit area.

.....but I did travel topless there:D As some might have heard from other thread Big Olds overheated on the way home from the Rust Revival last...

Comment

Seth, my buddy was getting gas at the Meijer at 8 mile and Haggerty and a blue and white Suburban pulled in, so he called me. I told him to ask the guy if he was going to Billetproof and he said "Yeah, how do I get there". So I gave him directions and then he shows up in your picture. I thought it was pretty funny.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Small world...isn't it ;D

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
                    Sorry I missed you both. Here's my coverage on the HAMB. The dude with the camera with his butt in the way of my burnout videos is Mike the Photo Guy on here. He was shooting for Hot Rod Delux.

The un-chopped Merc with the flames in your photos is my neighbor on the next street. He's in the Kingsmen. One of the oldest Kustom car clubs in the Metro Detroit area.

.....but I did travel topless there:D As some might have heard from other thread Big Olds overheated on the way home from the Rust Revival last...
                    I'm going to start selling advertising on my ass. I'm sorry about cutting through the frame. That burnout contest was great. Your videos and thread capture that show perfectly. Those guys holding the forks of the chopper look like the Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima. It was great to see you Denise.
                    Mike TPG

Comment

Working...
                    X