C-10 end of the tour show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-10 end of the tour show

Our C-10 club is going to have a Car, Truck show in Mooresville NC on Saturday June 8th. It starts around 9am and will have all the C-10 long hualers a special place to park. This is a end of the tour show for everyone who wants to come though. There will be inside go cart racing as well. Come checkout the C-10's from all over the USA. This is a national member's gathering as well from the www.67-72chevytrucks.com forum.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Bump - for Big Dave -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

You bringin' the '70 this year Phil?
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mooresville show

All the long haulers will have a area marked off for them to park together at the show. There will be some great door prizes also I grauntee it! I personally have been contacting places and have gotten some great gifts, well I think so anyway.Street & performance, CPP, Jax Wax, If you want a shirt here is how to get them.This is the t-shirt for the Cruise In event. It also piggybacks on the C10 Tour, which leads up to this event. Info on the front, sponsors on the back.
        You can sign up for your size (so I know what to order) at http://www.customink.com/signup/38dp3l87
        NOW... do not pay yet. My quote is $18 per shirt. AND... the deadline to specify a size is next Sunday

If you have thoughts on the t-shirt (design, shirt color, etc...), let me know ASAP. I can still make some changes. After all, I am no graphic designer.

Once I get the sizes, I will jump in and place the order. If you specify a size, then you are commiting to buy. I will add my PAYPAL info once I pay for the shirts.
        If you order the shirt but don't come to the show they will be shipped.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
        X