Chattanooga Cruise In--April 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chattanooga Cruise In--April 6th

The Chattanooga Cruise In at Coker Tire and Honest Charley Speed Shop is less than a month away, so I figured I would make sure everyone knew about it. The date is April 6th, and the event will be held from 2-8pm Eastern time. It has grown considerably and I hope it continues to get bigger!

Coker Tire, Honest Charley Speed Shop and Honest Charley Garage will have an open house, and there will be live music by "The Other Guys", as well as several awesome food vendors (in addition to the two restaurants on the corners). Car clubs are welcome, but we can't guarantee group parking unless you contact us ahead of time. As always, we'll have a big prize give-away, and our special event T-shirts for $10.

For those traveling from afar, there are several hotels nearby (across the street, actually). LOTS of good food options, and even more so if you venture out into other areas of Chattanooga. And if anyone has a drag car or something that requires a trailer, we do have an area for trailer parking a couple blocks away. Also, check out the new website for the event at www.chattanoogacruisein.com. Here's our flyer:

Got our event T-shirt design all finished up and ready for print. These are limited quantity and they're only $10 each!

Comment

Working...
    X