Car Craft Nationals in St. Paul, Minnesota July 19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Craft Nationals in St. Paul, Minnesota July 19-21

Anyone attending this weekend? We will be there Friday and Saturday, in the show with a black Monte SS (like that narrows it down). Should be a good time as always.
    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Will be there, call my cell,
    Leaving Friday morning 8am give or take.
    Know of any events going on at night??

Staying out in Eden Prairie.

Will be in the GTS.
    Last edited by Eliteman76; September 1, 2017, 02:46 PM. Reason: removed info
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

The females in our family spend their time at the Mall of America so we are staying in that area, away from the fairgrounds. I don't know of any events at night but have heard the area hotels are fun. Also, this year Family Events says the show will stay open later Friday for a burnout contest and Miss CC nats contest.
      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

I ended up walking around so much, I ended up back at the GTS on Saturday I slept for a hour plus in my car ZZzzzZZzzzzzZzzzzz but man was a pretty fun show. I need to upload pictures yet.
        Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Any Photos ?

Comment

Yup. Sorry it took me a bit to upload...15 pages...onto my photobucket album.
            These are in no particular order, mainly sort of random by make more or less...

Enjoy!

There are some video clips mixed in, just click on the image to play:

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Comment

video:

My favorite...60's Ford F series...
                      Video:

Video:

video:

Andrew

Comment

Rear view:

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Comment

fairground cruise video:
                              Andrew

Comment

Working...
                              X