Calling all East Tennesseeians to RODTOBERFEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all East Tennesseeians to RODTOBERFEST

"B" is the location of RODSTALGIA SPEED where RODTOBERFEST will be taking place on Oct 19.

Got some new color on the shop and fixing to get the parking lot sealed. Downtown Oliver Springs has never looked so good. It's gonna be great seeing our area packed w/Hot Rods on Oct 19 for Rodtoberfest!

Comment

Our raffle pile is getting bigger! Can't thank our vendors enough for their support!

Comment

Rodstalgia pedal fleet is ready!

Comment

Just to recap what is going on at Rodtoberfest: We know the flyer is hard to read so here is the just some of the excited stuff going on at Rodtoberfest! Heathen Events: Big Wheel Races, Hot Wheels drag racing, model car contest, kustom bike contest and spark plug change challenge. Awards for all of these events! Live music, food vendors, and plenty of Hot Rods to check out. If you get bored, which should not happen, you can stroll or ride your bike down to the October Sky festival where there are more food, arts and crafts vendors, bounce house etc. Raffles prizes from Lokar, Sanderson, Rodders Journal, Cherrybomb, HobbyTown of Knoxville and more will be given away every hour! You don't wanna miss Rodtoberfest sponsored by Rodstalgia Speed!

Comment

So what's at Gallaher grill? or is it just a reference point?

I may see if I can make it. Oliver Springs is a nice place. Took some pics a few years ago when I took the truck on Devil's Triangle.
            "Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Comment

Just a reference point. 1 wk away! Come hangout w/us. It's gonna be a good time

Comment

Rodstalgia Speed will be open during Rodtoberfest!

Comment

Working...
                X