Cruzn Woodward this Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruzn Woodward this Friday Night

I'm staying in town this weekend cuz of a family wedding on Saturday. This leaves me Friday night to do some cruzn and I'm hitting Woodward with some pals and probably my Dad. I'll be in my purple '47 Olds convert and Dad will be in his black and silver '56 Olds. My buddy Buckle will be in his green Savoy, Beatnik in his little black roadster and Scott in his yellow '56 Ford truck. We hang out at the Shell station at 13 1/2 Mile when parked.

if you're in the area stop and say "hi"

Re: Cruzn Woodward this Friday Night

I might see you there, if I'm not hurting to much.
    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I'd love to go, but alas, not in the cards.
      Have fun Denise and looking forward to your pics.

Comment

I can probably head up there, if it's not thunder showering. What time do you usually get there? I can never get a spot by the time I can get there.
        Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

No set time. I'll probably head to dinner then make some laps, pull though the Shell, if there's room I stop if not I continue on, make a few more laps, pull though again, etc.

Comment

I'll look for ya's.....

Comment

I should be there. Look for me in my Jeep.... since that narrows it down.

Just dont pull any stunts guys..... last saturday had 15 cops between 11 mile and big beaver. They're watching.

Comment

Yup - big brother is watching and gas is over $4 a gallon - I wonder if attendance will be down.

I'll be flying to vegas about the time ya'll are cruising - enjoy - I hope to take the '54 up there some night next week

anyone going to the telegraph (or is it the downriver) cruise on the 26th? I think 94.7 is involved, got one of thier "workforce" emails about it a few days back.
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Im actually not going to be out there tonight. Its my mom's birthday and we're having dinner and family stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                    Yup - big brother is watching and gas is over $4 a gallon - I wonder if attendance will be down.

I'll be flying to vegas about the time ya'll are cruising - enjoy - I hope to take the '54 up there some night next week

anyone going to the telegraph (or is it the downriver) cruise on the 26th? I think 94.7 is involved, got one of thier "workforce" emails about it a few days back.
                    The price of gas has not affected any of the out of town events I've attended this summer. Columbus GG last week had record crowds. I'll be at the KKOA Salina, KS event next weekend so I won't be in town for cruzn Telegraph (Downriver Cruz was last month)

I do plan on cruzn Woodward again Friday Aug 1st with two girlfriends so maybe you could make it out then.

Comment

I was sitting on the couch last night and I could hear the cars on Woodward. I hate not being to go out. Probably next weekend.

If not, everyone can stop by and see me.
                      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Woodward was once again hopping both Friday and Saturday nights. weather permitting I'll be cruzn Woodward Ave again this weekend. Last chance before I leave for Speed Week. I'm pretty easy to spot in this, stop and say hi if you're out and about.

Comment

See you out there!
                          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I should be out there at some point, have to replace a rear brake line on my truck first.

Comment

I went out for a couple hours. The Shell station was packed. I ended up at the Gramophone with a bunch of buddies.

Lots of cars. I wonder where they are the rest of the year.
                              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X