Cruzn Woodward this Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cruzn Woodward this Friday Night

Dave - how's the foot? Are you in a walking cast yet?

I may drive out there in the "butterscotch sundae" thursday or friday night after work.... with NO AC and a 3 on the tree - it's simply brutal to drive that thing in gridlock -- I still have to have the flywheel surfaced from the last time I did woodward --
    just ask Seth - it was the first thing he noticed about the car when I took him for a ride around the block last Friday. :o
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I'm heading out there in about an hour.
      I'll be between the Shell and the Red Coat Tavern on the east side of the street.

and as long as I get my laundry and packing done for B'ville I'll be out again tomorrow night as well. Stop and say hey.

Comment

No walking cast yet. I'm crutching it. Maybe next week.

I was at the muffler shop next to the Red Coat for a while tonight. I didn't get there til late though.

My buddy's having a party Wednesday starting at 5:00. They block off the street so the hot rods can park in peace. It's right by 11 mile and Woodward. Food and drinks will be there. Call me when you all get out there. If you don't want to come to the party, I'll come out too see you.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I was there last night with my dad and a couple friends. There's nothing like a large box of Buddy's pizza as you watch the cars line up at the traffic light.... good times

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
            I was there last night with my dad and a couple friends. There's nothing like a large box of Buddy's pizza as you watch the cars line up at the traffic light.... good times
            except for a Red Coat Tavern buger medium with gorgonzola cheese and fries on the side ;D

I don't think I'll make it out tonight. Too much stuff to pack and do before I leave for B'ville tomorrow. Everyone have fun and stay outta trouble :

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
              Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
              except for a Red Coat Tavern buger medium with gorgonzola cheese and fries on the side ;D
              Actually you have a point there.....

Comment

Dave
                THANKS A TON for hooking Seth and I up with a parking spot and introducing us to your friends, it was great hanging out with you guys!
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I'm glad you guys made it. I like Seth's car. Lots of potential. Motor first, body second, that's what I think.

Looks like you have about a year to get yours ready. We'll be at the same place that Friday.

Barry parked my truck in a no parking zone and got me a $30 ticket. What a buddy.
                  Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                  X