Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DF/Chad - any chance of a CJTV event in the Northeast over next 4 mos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF/Chad - any chance of a CJTV event in the Northeast over next 4 mos?

DF/Chad - is there any chance of CJTV sponsoring or co-sponsoring a weekend event in the Northeast over next 4 mos maybe something like Chrysler Performance West @ Willow Springs or a NMCA event.

I met some great junkies on this year's Power Tour and would like another reason to see some of them again (and meet others) but closer to home before the summer of '08 becomes the winter of '08.

Thanks
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Re: DF/Chad - any chance of a CJTV event in the Northeast over next 4 mos?

I certainly hope we get that way sometime this year. It will depend on how schedules play out. It's really tough considering DF and I are the ones doing everything but shooting and editing video. Give us some suggestions on events to hit, and I'll check the schedule. I'm telling you it's a slim chance, but I'd like to hear what you come up with.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

buffalo ny august 1,2,3
      nostailga drags and car show
      vintage fuelers funny cars and huge gasser meet
      over 1500 cars the day of the car show
      i know lil late but it is a great time
      takin the 57 gasser to see if i get any bites on selling it

or come to the road swines car club pig roast
      date tba

Comment

That sounds like a riot, but we have our work cut out for us between now and Bonneville!

Comment

You have no idea. The thrash has started.
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

How about the Shakedown at Etown. toward the end of Oct.

Comment

Working...
            X