MICHIGAN STREET RACERS, "ALL OUT OPIE STREET RACING EVENT" JUNE 1ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MICHIGAN STREET RACERS, "ALL OUT OPIE STREET RACING EVENT" JUNE 1ST

SPONSORS SO FAR, WOULD like to thank these donators and sponsors of this big street racing event..................WE are still accepting sponsors and items to raffle off at this event.....Call me anytime at 810-691-6440 or email me at [email protected]

ADVANCE AUTO
    JEGS........
    LUNATI...
    COMPETITION PRODUCTS OF WISCONSIN
    SUMMIT RACING

CHEETAH'S GIRLY CLUBS OF LANSING MI

MID MICHIGAN MOTOR SPORTS
    RACE A WAY RACING PARTS STORE, CLIO MICHIGAN
    LVI RACING PARTS , DAVISON MICHIGAN

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS OF FLINT MICHIGAN
    DISCOUNT TIRES
    DALE KLEE CAR ARTIST
    LOVERS LANE OF MICHIGAN
    HOOTERS OF FLINT MICHIGAN
    DAVE THE PHOTO GUY FROM LAPEERS TRACK

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash
      not many more days left to the big event...................remember to bring your hot babes for the bikini contest, lots of good stuff has been donated to raffle off...........and more and more stuff is coming in. This event is when the east side meats the west side meats the south side meets the north side in Michigan, put it this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "When the light turns green the bullshit stops"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Also changes have been made, NO TIRE RULES......................
      I might drive up there for the bikini contest alone. :D
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        not many more days left to the big event...................remember to bring your hot babes for the bikini contest, lots of good stuff has been donated to raffle off...........and more and more stuff is coming in. This event is when the east side meats the west side meats the south side meets the north side in Michigan, put it this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Hey come one come all!!!! I am waiting for the call from Cheetah's of Lansing, I am hoping he comes through with more girls for the contest....

Comment

FLINT TOWN is off to a good season at Mid Mich motor plex in stanton, we won in OUTLAW AND SUPERSTREET, this is just a littlle of what you will see June 1st.......we bad!!!!!!! ;D
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

its getting closer......are your cars ready, ours is..... ;D

Comment

Here is a new video guys of just a few of our cars in FLINT TOWN, I understand if your to scared to pull it up in the next lane ;D were the white one....the yellow camaro was last years Top Dawg winner at the Opie event.

Comment

SUNSHINE AND WARM THIS SUNDAY, START YOUR ENGINES....... ;D
                Make yourself pretty, a great camera man and his crew are coming.....Thanks to tony.... ;D
                And I heard the west side of the state , the south side of the state the north side of the state fear us from the East side....is this true, are you afraid to pull it up in the next lane? I heard you all read about us being SPEED DEMONS in Flint town, and heard about us on the NEWS......

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                  Hey, u gona enter the contest ;D ;D ;D

Comment

THANKYOU TO ALL THE SPONSORS , RACERS, AND SPECTATORS AND FRIENDS WHO SHOWED UP......Some of our really super fast cars broke racing saturday........but the event still was a great success....lots of winners......click here for photos.....and thanks to John Pappas for videos, soon to be done.....if anyone wants a copy let us know....Thanks to Tony for bringing us John, and helping out.

Comment

Working...
                    X