LTX Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTX Shootout

Someone may have posted this already, but it didn't come up with a search, so....

If any one on the board has some sort of vehicle powered by one of GM's Gen II V8's, go register and race!

Re: LTX Shootout

What do they consider a real ltx... This has been very controversial over the years with guys running lt1 blocks with 18 degree stuff, or even sb2 stuff. Or just lt1 cars without ltx motors... Give us the skinny
    If you take away all the non 23 degree stuff and the non-ltx intake stuff, my buddy has the fastest one at a 9.0 1/4. Trickflow 195cc LT1 heads and a stock ported LT1 intake.

Comment

The rules are posted here:

Any car can run, provided it's powered by an "LTx" motor. Non-23° head cars get hit with a weight penalty in the Outlaw class.

If your friend has a 9.0 car, tell him he should show up! That's definitely fast enough to run with the Outlaw guys. Records will be broken at this event, guaranteed.

Comment

Looks like a fun outing. If I can put together a decent engine by then I may have to participate. Course it's just two weeks after the TSC in Maxton so I'd have to do some fast talking to the wife.

I'm glad to see SixSpeedsInc as a sponsor. I went to the School of Automotive Machinists with Joe and just saw him and Amber at PRI. I know he runs an LSx but It would be good for them to show up there.

Comment

Revolutionary, I'm about an hour away from the tack if you need a shop or a place to crash

Comment

Cool. And also look forward to seeing you again at Maxton! I know you love making that drive down by yourself...

Comment

18hrs down, 20hrs back with 11mpg.....I may drive the diesel this year :D

Comment

Working...
              X