• Show
Clear All

Re: Next Year's ECTA Schedule

Originally posted by WhiteMonster
    Originally posted by JoeyG
    Originally posted by revolutionary
    Originally posted by terry russell
    Not to hard to put a 5 point harness.NO I am not kidding
    Whohoo! just got me one o them for xmas from my friends!
    Hell I've got all kinds of almost out of date stuff. I would've gave it to you for the price of a plate of eggs and bacon again ;D
    JoeyG, I still need to do something to pass tech at Maxton next year. I've got some type of late model bucket seats that were in it when I got the car and installed lap belts immediately. I will need either a shoulder restraint belt (Dan Stokes provided me some pictures of his setup - thanks Dan) or 5-point harness. What kind of almost out of date stuff do you have and how much does a plate of eggs and bacon cost out there anyway? ;D
    Revolutionary's crew parked next to me last year, or I parked next to them. They made breakfats one day and had leftovers...which were a helluva lot better than the penautbutter sandwiches which were my daily suplement. I believe I have one black RJS 5 point harness in the garage. It's yours if you pay the shiping.

Comment

Originally posted by terry russell
      Not to hard to put a 5 point harness.NO I am not kidding
      Whohoo! just got me one o them for xmas from my friends!
      Hell I've got all kinds of almost out of date stuff. I would've gave it to you for the price of a plate of eggs and bacon again ;D
      JoeyG, I still need to do something to pass tech at Maxton next year. I've got some type of late model bucket seats that were in it when I got the car and installed lap belts immediately. I will need either a shoulder restraint belt (Dan Stokes provided me some pictures of his setup - thanks Dan) or 5-point harness. What kind of almost out of date stuff do you have and how much does a plate of eggs and bacon cost out there anyway? ;D
      Revolutionary's crew parked next to me last year, or I parked next to them. They made breakfats one day and had leftovers...which were a helluva lot better than the penautbutter sandwiches which were my daily suplement. I believe I have one black RJS 5 point harness in the garage. It's yours if you pay the shiping.
      Oh, homemade bacon & eggs - hard to beat, when you're out in the sticks. Anyhow, I would be pleased to accept your gracious offer of your black RJS 5 point harness for the price of shipping. I will send you a PM. THANKS !!!

Comment

The best thing about the grill/stove we used is that it runs on about anything - white gas, diesel, pump gas , even race gas! We'll have to try that out next time around.

Comment

The best thing about the grill/stove we used is that it runs on about anything - white gas, diesel, pump gas , even race gas! We'll have to try that out next time around.
          Just let me know to step to the side when you guys light it :D

Comment

JoeyG
            Did you get my PM?

Comment

JoeyG
              Did you get my PM?
              Got ti and I'll dig the harness out of the garage today before I head out for the next couple of days.

Comment

Sweet, thanks. ;)

Comment

Working...
                X