Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any Drag Week info yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone have any Drag Week info yet?

I know one thing if you dont enter you wont know.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I hammered Kinnan for info. All he knows is "roughly the same time, roughly the same area."

BTW, they can't release partial schedules or locations until they have contracts from ALL the tracks. It's kind of nightmare.

Comment

I was starting to worry that they might not have it or something

Comment

i'm still trying to organise doing Dragweek with my car.Can someone please post the dates and tracks from 2007 for me? First track to last if possible..
          It's an 1800 mile one way drive for me after the 3500mile ferry trip and World street race 2.My US sponsors are very interested(Mickey Thompson,Electromotive,Castrol) in us doing this.
          I'm trying to arrange insurance at the moment,although for a non resident with a UK registered car it's very complicated..... :'(
          Without the insurance i cannot do it.

Comment

Andy,

I hope you can get everything together.
            It would be great to see the car over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert1320
              Andy,

I hope you can get everything together.
              It would be great to see the car over here!
              thanks Robert,i'm doing my utmost to "git er done"..... ;D

Comment

David, go as Charlie (March 2008 issue, p52), they have no idea what he looks like.

Go FOCRS!

Comment

Oh no The FOCORS ;D ;D

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

That link is old 2007 info.

Comment

Originally posted by redvictor
                        i'm still trying to organise doing Dragweek with my car.Can someone please post the dates and tracks from 2007 for me? First track to last if possible..

I had to read it a couple of times before I posted the 07 link

Comment

Originally posted by Hyser
                          David, go as Charlie (March 2008 issue, p52), they have no idea what he looks like.

Go FOCRS!
                          Hey Charlie,now that is funny stuff!Only thing is I think we are the only ones who get it.When I saw that it cought me by surprise,been called lots of names before but never Charlie.Oh well,does this mean I am automatically in the FOCRS ?See you next year,I'll be the guy in the "I'm not Charlie "t-shirt.

Buick Guy,.....Brad Blocker(March 2008 ,p52)

Comment

thank you....i needed the old info as no-one is talking about this years dates or tracks.Just that they're probably the same..
                            To come from the UK to do this i need to book flights,ferries,insurance,hotels and a whole host of other things.I have to base them on fixed dates and places,not guesstimate dates etc....
                            Just got quoted for a roll on roll off ferry from England to Halifax,Nova Scotia and back. $11.000can.. :o
                            Yep that's eleven thousand. That is without any other cost..... unfortunately it's the only way to get my truck and car combo over,and to drive 3600miles round trip i need my truck....

Comment

thank you....i needed the old info as no-one is talking about this years dates or tracks.Just that they're probably the same..
                              To come from the UK to do this i need to book flights,ferries,insurance,hotels and a whole host of other things.I have to base them on fixed dates and places,not guesstimate dates etc....
                              Just got quoted for a roll on roll off ferry from England to Halifax,Nova Scotia and back. $11.000can.. :o
                              Yep that's eleven thousand. That is without any other cost..... unfortunately it's the only way to get my truck and car combo over,and to drive 3600miles round trip i need my truck....
                              Man, that is a lot of cash. I had no idea it cost that much. Sounds like you could use a corporate sponsor.... like CarJunkieTV.com! LOL!

Ron
                              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
                                Man, that is a lot of cash. I had no idea it cost that much. Sounds like you could use a corporate sponsor.... like CarJunkieTV.com! LOL!

Ron
                                you're right,i could use a few.....
                                If i could drive the trip i would,but anytime you get shipping involved it's a whole world of trouble...

Comment

Working...
                                X