places to off road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• places to off road

any body know of any places to off road (4 weel drive) leagley in florida?
    thanks- vic

Re: places to off road

Where in FL?
    There are places to go legally in Ocala and a few places around there. If you look for your local Jeep club, especially the orlando area one, they make frequent trips.
    Clubs are probably going to be your best resource for finding places to go legally, and it's always more fun to have more people with you. Especially when most of them have wenches, you can be more brave or stupid (the difference being if whatever you tried worked, your brave. If not, your stupid).
    When I lived in south florida, we didn't worry much about legal or not. There were plenty of out-of-the-way places and you didn't have to worry much about the cops driving by.
    Until the Palm Beach County Sherrif's office got that mid-70's chevy with the 33's. Then they'd surprise you every now and then.
    Anyway. that was 10-15 years ago.
    I'll stop babling and leave it at Ocala Nat'l Forrest, or try to find a club of some sort. Google will usually work for that.

Comment

thanks, i have a wench just incase i feel stupid

Comment

around palm bay in blowvard county , errr brevard ,there is a lot of outlaw paintball fields , off roading and mayhem

Comment

thanks guys. iam gonna go to ocala this weekend to do some puttin around. i live in tampa which is about a 2 hour drive or so. my bronco has a c-6 so only about 65 mph hwy @ 10 mpg at best. but its worth it!!

Comment

Working...
          X