Pump Gas Drags Vid Is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump Gas Drags Vid Is Here!

I just got my 2007 Pump Gas Drags video in the mail from Kyle. Time to check it out. If you're new to the CarJunkieTV forum, you may not know that a lot of the guys here are friends from the Pump Gas Drags and Drag week events. You can see them and their cars in action in these dvds by Kyle at www.1320video.com. Go check out those sites for quick clips or to buy a dvd from 2005-2007. Good violence.

DF

Re: Pump Gas Drags Vid Is Here!

CAUTION! These videos will cause you to spend money excessively ;D ;D

Comment

OK PGDs just a little. But Dragweek. I almost had to apply for a credit card.

Comment

Hey man, I was Glad to see you do it this year, PGD's is cool, But Drag Week is only for the Hard Core.
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

im considering trying drag week this year depending on how things go i wont be a contender by no meas but i had a blast at the 06 pgds and have always wanted to try dw. how much did you adverage in fuel and hotels? ??? :o :o you know im a poor boy i own a mopar

Comment

Wow, I totally didn't see this plug until just now, thanks DF!

Comment

Kyle are you going to be able to make the PGD's this year?

Comment

workin' on it, we'll see

Comment

Kyle, are you working on a DW2007 video?

Comment

Rumor has it that some last minute aquired video of the great wisconsin engine r&r was aquired and being incorporated to document the incredible feat (not feet) and may have delayed completion of the DW07 product but I do know he is taking pre orders and Jeff and I have already requested 15 copies. I am hoping in a month or so.
                    Any predictions Kyle?

Comment

I still laugh when guys jumped into the Class thinking he if he goes out I have a chance, when we showed up on Thursday they had to think whats it going to take to knock these guys out :o :o

Comment

Originally posted by mrbelvedere
                        im considering trying drag week this year depending on how things go i wont be a contender by no meas but i had a blast at the 06 pgds and have always wanted to try dw. how much did you average in fuel and hotels? ??? :o :o you know im a poor boy i own a mopar
                        Mr Belvedere, you really ought to do DW at least once in your life. Easily the best blood, sweat and gears event ever!

Just don't ask about cost. Really the hotels are cheap, the gas will be insane this year, but there has never been a example for Car Junkie's of the Master Card "priceless" ads than Drag Week. At least that's what I told them when the nice MasterCard people turned off my card because they thought someone had stolen it and was buying car parts and gas all over the Midwest.
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbelvedere
                          im considering trying drag week this year depending on how things go i wont be a contender by no meas but i had a blast at the 06 pgds and have always wanted to try dw. how much did you adverage in fuel and hotels? ??? :o :o you know im a poor boy i own a mopar
                          You should go!

There is a big difference between the two events. That you can only understand by going. If you go just to win, you will be dissapointed, If you go to make it five days, you wont be dissapointed, and come home with a ton of new guys willing to help with whatever you need, like the Power Tour. It's very competitive, but not, at the same time, unlike the Pump Gas Drags, where your just one less car to beat like a weekend race at your local track. I think this is the reason Drag Week and the Power Tour are doing better than PGD's.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
                            There is a big difference between the two events. That you can only understand by going. If you go just to win, you will be dissapointed, If you go to make it five days, you wont be dissapointed, and come home with a ton of new guys willing to help with whatever you need, like the Power Tour. It's very competitive, but not, at the same time, unlike the Pump Gas Drags, where your just one less car to beat like a weekend race at your local track. I think this is the reason Drag Week and the Power Tour are doing better than PGD's.
                            I think you summed it up nicely.

thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by seered
                              Rumor has it that some last minute aquired video of the great wisconsin engine r&r was aquired and being incorporated to document the incredible feat (not feet) and may have delayed completion of the DW07 product but I do know he is taking pre orders and Jeff and I have already requested 15 copies. I am hoping in a month or so.
                              Any predictions Kyle?
                              I'm hoping for early/mid may, I don't think that will be a problem.

I wish it would have been done in October, but I'm doing what I can

Comment

Working...
                              X