Western Scenic Tour, starts Sept. 7th, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Scenic Tour, starts Sept. 7th, 2014

This years Western Scenic Tour is coming together as our host Hotels and locations have been announced. Here is the scoop!

Sept. 7 and 8: Williams, Az. Host hotel is The Lodge on Route 66! Call 877-563-4366 for reservations. Mention you are with the Western Scenic Tour for a 5% discount. The morning of the 8th our group will take the Grand Canyon Railway Train to the Grand Canyon for a day of sightseeing!

Sept. 9th is a travel day to Lone PIne, CA. The Dow Villa is our host hotel. Call 760-876-5521 for reservations. Mention the Western Scenic Tour for group rates starting at $100. Sept. 10th will take us to Death Valley National Park and Scotty's Castle.

The morning of Sept. 11th will find us traveling north on scenic US 395 through Bishop and up past Mammoth and June Lakes to the town of Mono Lake. While here enjoy lunch at the famous Mobil Gas Station. Yes, lunch at a gas station. You will never forget it! After lunch we will take Hwy 120 over Tioga Pass into Yosemite National Park to take in some of the beautiful sights. We will continue down to the town of Clovis for the next few days!

Sept. 11 and 12: Clovis, Best Western Clovis Cole. Call 559-299-1547 and mention the Western Scenic Tour. Room rates start at $95.99. While in Clovis we will tour both Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks. Don't miss out!

Sept. 13: The morning of the 13th we will head west to the California Coastal town of San Simeon for a tour of Hearst Castle in the afternoon. The tour ends the next morning.

All hotel rooms plus tax. Don't miss this tour. There is no charge to participate other than your normal travel expenses. We have people from around the country coming out to participate. Enjoy the scenic western United States. No attitudes, no politics. Fun is mandatory!
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Are we getting things finalized at San Simeon Lodge, they didn't know anything about the WST as of last evening??

Comment

San Simeon is ready to go and they have us in their system now. I guess they are in slow mode up there. It took them a week to get the contract written and sent to me but we are all good now. We need at least 10 rooms booked for their contract prices so recruit a friend!

Comment

So, if you have been thinking about a road trip but don't know where to go come join us on the Western Scenic Tour! We are a small friendly group from around the country. This year will be the third year of our tours. There is no charge to come participate other than your travel expenses. This year we start in Williams, Arizona on Sept. 7th and will be visiting Grand Canyon National Park via the Grand Canyon Railway Train, Death Valley National Park and Scotty's Castle, then off to Yosemite National Park, then Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Park and we end the tour at the California Coastal community of San Simeon and a tour of Hearst Castle!

Where else can you visit 5 National Parks and 2 Castles in 7 days! Send me a pm if you are interested or have specific questions. Any car/motorcycle is accepted and we currently have some corvettes, challengers, mustangs and a harley motorcycle going. Come out and join us, you will be glad you did!

Doug

Comment

So we are about 78 days out from our tour starting and I'd like to remind you that if you are interested or have questions to give me a call or send me a pm. (909-855-1308). This is a relaxing easy tour with great people and the scenic locations we are going are second to none. I have made the hotel and eating reservations all you have to do is show up! If you enjoy photography this tour is an even bigger bonus as we will have some time to take some incredible photographs. Come join us!

Comment

Working...
          X