8th Annual JDRF Charity Car Show & Swap Meet- Clayton, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th Annual JDRF Charity Car Show & Swap Meet- Clayton, GA

I'd like to take a second to personally invite everyone out to my charity car show August 30th 2014. We've been averaging close to 150 cars each year and have raised over 20,000 dollars in the past seven years for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

For more information, visit www.jdrfgang.com
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

TTT, a little over a month away, I promise if you show up, you'll have a great time and won't regret it! Its an awesome show!
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_4 View Post
      TTT, a little over a month away, I promise if you show up, you'll have a great time and won't regret it! Its an awesome show!
      I'm definitely interested in coming. Have a real connection to JDRF.

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

I'm definitely interested in coming. Have a real connection to JDRF.

Love to have ya!!! When I started doing this some 8 years ago, I had no real connection with JDRF other than my source of employment at the time raised money for them. But shortly after my dad was diagnosed with diabetes and I've since watched what a toll it has taken on his lifestyle, I can't imagine a child having to deal with it. It's sad how many hundreds of people I've ran into since, many right here in my own home town that are effected by it!

Comment

Door prizes and goodie bag items are really coming in! Big thanks to all of our sponsors! Just ordered the awards, over 100 this year!

Check out some of the goodie bag items and door prizes that have been coming in!

Comment

ver 100 awards this year!

Comment

All right last post and then I'll let this thread die!

SATURDAY! SATURDAY!! SATURDAY!!!
              Clayton, Georgia, the weather is gonna be nice and it looks like its gonna be an AWESOME turnout!! We are expecting close to 200 cars!

We've got over 100 awards.

Got a rat rod? Check out our Best Rat Rod Trophy.

One of our sponsor's picks

Two other sponsor's will be giving away a battery and a floor jack as awards.

Goodie bags to the 1st 150 entrants.

We've got a live rock and roll band, food and drinks, 50-50 drawing, tons of really great door prizes and much more!

Still don't have you talked into coming? Look at some of our past shows and check out the path that has brought us to over 20,000 dollars raised for JDRF!
              JDRF Events Here is a list of all of our JDRF Events 10th Annual JDRF Charity Car Show 9th Annual JDRF Charity Car Show 8th Annual JDRF Charity Car Show 7th Annual JDRF Charity Car Show 6th Annual …

Still not ready to come? I guess this video is the last hope!

Comment

Working...
              X