Ford Granada Barrett Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Granada Barrett Jackson

That damn car just sold for 25 grand! A Granada!

I'm watching it too, could not believe it either!! I said "Really??!!! A &%*#$^@ Granada???!!!!"
    Last edited by elcaminogirl59; January 18, 2015, 09:57 PM.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

If I was a bible thumper I'd tell you it's proof positive that the world is coming to an end.

Comment

Wow, I haven't even watched the B/J Circus this year, now if it was a Lincoln Versailles (Granada) I'd attribute the 25K to the fact the guy was just wanting a 9 inch Ford rear end with Disc Brakes, LOL!
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

The flip side of that is I've seen cars going for less at BJ than what some people are asking on Craigslist.

Comment

So what would a Cobra II or Pinto Cruising Wagon be "worth" then, fifty grand? Quarter mil for a Starsky and Hutch Torino?

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
              That damn car just sold for 25 grand! A Granada!
              I stopped watching BJ yrs ago because of foolish spending just like that. Dumbasses with more $$$ than brains. My friend said that at near the same time a nice 63 Vette vert sold for $35K. Since when should there be only $10K separating those 2 cars? Rediculous
              Last edited by groucho; January 27, 2015, 04:52 PM.
              STUGOTS

Comment

"time capsule"

Description
                For sale at auction: Lot #1677 - Unrestored original paint, rare 5.0 Liter 302 4-speed manual transmission, factory air conditioning, special suspension, 26,000 original miles one owner, original Window Sticker, Build Sheet paperwork Bill of Sale. Car is a time capsule special ordered new at Bolin Ford in Bristow, Oklahoma. Purchased on February 28, 1978 and driven directly to Boulder City, Nevada just outside Las Vegas, always garaged kept and maintained, special order with 4-speed, HD suspension factory power moon roof, air conditioning, disc brakes, 8-track quadrophonic sound, 8 track tapes are included . . . ..

Comment

Somebody needed disc brakes real bad for their vintage Mustang.
                  Tom
                  Overdrive is overrated

Comment

HA!!
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Never seen one that well equipped

Comment

This is a VERY cool car. Ya gotta remember 1978. Somebody wanted a Ford with some piss n' vinegar, a V8 and a man pedal and didn't want THIS!

Click image for larger version

Name:	mustang-II-3.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	1003789
                        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Even a 78 truck would have looked Dorky...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FordF150PU-1979AlexGarciaSOLD-AR.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1003793
                          Attached Files
                          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Is it a nice Granada? I hate the damn things, but I'll say it's a nice example. $25 grand? I didn't know a bunch of rich, white old bastards in Arizona smoked rock crack.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                              Even a 78 truck would have looked Dorky...

[ATTACH]n1003793[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Gateclyve Photographic; January 28, 2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X