No announcement yet.

What's Your Weather Like Today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now, it's about 70 and less humid then yesterday. Had plans to go shooting but with the rain we had last night it's probably a mess right now.
    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• still too flippin hot.....
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• 90° and afternoon thunderstorms again.

Comment

• More rain this morning. This makes it about 24 hours straight. Temps are down some, but not enough to matter much. .

Comment

• 99 degrees/low humidity today...open all the windows at night, shut the house up tight in the a.m., don't need the A/C. I wonder how the wildfire season is going to be this year?

Will be just under 120 over the hill in the desert. Deadly temps...was out in that kind of weather once, on the Colorado river in July...pretty-much need to stay wet, keep sippin' cold ones...Daughter's house in Phoenix has a broken A/C at only ten years old, they ain't fixing it, I ain't fixing it, cooling it at night keeps the temps under 90 during the day. Wear light clothing, kick back.

If it were humid, I'd be dying. I don't know how you guys back east can deal with it. My parents moved west, back when, partly due to that.

Comment

• It's cookin' out there, had to stop work and come inside to melt.......
              Most of Europe is having a heat wave....
              Portugal is on fire.....

Comment

• Tropical rain out of the gulf from tropical storm Cindy. Been raining hard off and on for 2 days and more to come. All low lying area's are under flash flood warnings. Not worried at my house, if it floods here better start looking for an Ark!
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by Loren View Post
                  If it were humid, I'd be dying. I don't know how you guys back east can deal with it.
                  For me it's a tradeoff for the population difference. I used to live in San Clemente. I'll take a couple of months of humidity over the elbow to elbow any day. But then I am in the midwest, not the (U.S.) far east. Same reason I am not there actually. Heading for another mid-nineties day here. Nice breeze though.
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 95F here right now, sweatin´ just sittin´.

Comment

• June gloom.
                      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• It's 76 and somewhat sunny, got a nice breeze going on right now so I was working on the pinholes in the 72's roof that popped up.

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• Been pretty rainy here and mid to high 80s - typical summer in SE NC. Humidity wasn't too bad for the past couple of days so I'm hoping Harry got the paint shot onto Truck (probably did) and tomorrow he'll reassemble the ol' boy so I can take him to FL on Tuesday. I'll need to install the bed rails and tonneau once I get him home so I hope for decent weather for that - forecast looks promising with slightly lower temps and possibility of afternoon showers.

Dan

Comment

• Only getting to 86°, but some heavy thunderstorms developing this afternoon ... gonna get some rain !

Comment

• It's 69 out right now, just got done painting the roof of the 72 after fixing some pinholes by the trim. Next step is getting some lunch,pull out the bike and ride work on the 94 and then wake up the old man.
                              Last edited by Runner1972; June 26, 2017, 10:02 AM.

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• 86 and feels like 96. Better than the 102-105 that was here last week
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X