No announcement yet.

What's Your Weather Like Today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can an Ex-Pat get land there cheap? Like up in the hills?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• You pays the going price whoever you are.
      Right now no one is buying land.
      If you want a big chunk my misses has a parcel of land, a kick in the pants inland from where I took
      the beach view.
      I'm back home sweatin' and a drippin'....

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post
        You pays the going price whoever you are.
        Right now no one is buying land.
        If you want a big chunk my misses has a parcel of land, a kick in the pants inland from where I took
        the beach view.
        I'm back home sweatin' and a drippin'....
        Well right now I have time to wait and weight to lose. I hope we can stay in touch.
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• In an hour or so we're getting 94F......am I looking forward to that ?....

Comment

• 84 headed for the mid 90s....
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• We're getting August in July. Hot, humid, little rain.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• it's raining. 65 degrees.

that said, summer starts tomorrow and it's supposed to be a we're-all-gonna-die 85 degrees for at least 2 weeks, then fall starts

and it kind of sucks because there's something I go to every year that may get damped (still going, but I worry about the turnout)...

for those interested
                We stand on the front lines of child abuse, abandonment and neglect.‍ Join us. Carry the flag and pledge for the children today.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Thermo says 87 outside, a cold blast. The weeds in the yard hate me, they despise me and mock me. They know I'm coming to demoralize them with the mower again, and yet they win. They are back with a vengeance the very next day. 24 hours later, it's like I was never there. Bastards. If only they would plan their escape and execute it.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                    Thermo says 87 outside, a cold blast. The weeds in the yard hate me, they despise me and mock me. They know I'm coming to demoralize them with the mower again, and yet they win. They are back with a vengeance the very next day. 24 hours later, it's like I was never there. Bastards. If only they would plan their escape and execute it.
                    Apparently......

Comment

• Last night we had a "thunderstorm".....loadsa noise lightning and five minutes of "torrential" rain....

Mid nineties here today and no breeze...nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post

[SIZE=16px][FONT=comic sans ms]Apparently......
                        Been there done that. These plants drink vinegar and salt like Gatorade and they say, "Thank you!" and beg for more. It doesn't even make them feel sick, they love it.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Been there done that. These plants drink vinegar and salt like Gatorade and they say, "Thank you!" and beg for more. It doesn't even make them feel sick, they love it.
                          My disclaimer....."apparently".

Comment

Thermo says 87 outside, a cold blast. The weeds in the yard hate me, they despise me and mock me. They know I'm coming to demoralize them with the mower again, and yet they win. They are back with a vengeance the very next day. 24 hours later, it's like I was never there. Bastards. If only they would plan their escape and execute it.
                            I only fight moss and dandelions. Moss because it tends to trap dog pee, dandelions because they take over. Outside of that, my yard philosophy is keep it green.....
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                            X