No announcement yet.

What's Your Weather Like Today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42 this morning and sunny... supposed to hit the 70's and possible thunderstorms this afternoon...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• currently 67, high to be 78, thunder storms this afternoon, under flash flood watch
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        currently 67, high to be 78, thunder storms this afternoon, under flash flood watch
        Ditto!
        I'm about 3 hrs East, I'll get what Dave don't use up!!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• We're scheduled for rain and 80s most of this week. Can't gripe given that we had perfect weather (sunny and high 80s) for the whole of last week. Maybe this will prevent premature petunia death (the pots have drain holes).

Dan

Comment

• Today, High -101, Low 65. Tomorrow, High-100, Low 67. Summer is upon us.

Comment

• High, 100. Low, 65

Comment

• Beautiful...sunny with high of 77 degs low tonight 54 degs.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• feels cold here - in the 50's with a brisk wind -
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• It's about 70 here today, just got done with the weed whacking around the house and relax for a little bit.
                    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• nice day, 70s.
                      most bugs I have seen here.
                      lots of rain before the warm days.

ready for 100.. if it comes.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Blessed rain has returned .. a beautiful 70° right now with the day looking Mostly Cloudy and only getting up to 85°

Comment

• Golly whockamolies.....we've got a rain gauge, just for giggles and I'm a weather nerd anyhow. That thing was empty, it just now rained 1 3/4 inches in about 20 minutes. We were sitting there eating spaghetti watching it out the window, it was....wow. And the radar says it ain't done yet either. GYAH.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                            Golly whockamolies.....we've got a rain gauge, just for giggles and I'm a weather nerd anyhow. That thing was empty, it just now rained 1 3/4 inches in about 20 minutes. We were sitting there eating spaghetti watching it out the window, it was....wow. And the radar says it ain't done yet either. GYAH.
                            we got some of that last night..dipped down from the north. To see the other end of spinning low touching greenland..

air is incredible sometimes.
                            Smells good, air is like oxygen straight up.
                            68.7F

it must be the reason I go through 7 months of torture.
                            living for this moment right now.
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• I just got back from Jacksonville (FL) last night. I guess they've been in a terrible drought and it rained significantly though not all day while I was there. The weather casters said that it wasn't enough to end the drought but it helped and more is predicted in the coming days.

Here in Wilmington we've been having about the right amount of rain to keep the world green but not wash out outdoor plans for more than a day here and there. I haven't had to water the petunias more than a time or two and so far they still have green leaves and colored flowers. But don't worry - I'll assisinate them eventually.

Dan
                              Last edited by DanStokes; June 4, 2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• At the lake, rain, lighting, and thunder!
                                John doesn't like it so we're on the sofa watching cartoons.
                                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                                X