Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHRA April 1 posting

Re: NHRA April 1 posting

The best part of that is the safety aspect-- if a fuel rail stands up, the car will wedge between the dome and the track surface, preventing a crash and allowing the driver to simply climb out.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Now that's good photoshop.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Racing in a "hot house". That's awesome.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I've heard that Ohio natives the Arfons family have been contracted to build and install the jet-powered exhaust system to keep the dome air clean and healthy for the drivers. It's great that the practical aspects are at the forefront.

Dan

Comment

That is correct. They are going to use some Allison engines and real airplane propellors. I think its just another way of NHRA trying to slow the pro cars down; they are going to blow the air from the big end back towards the tree so that the cars are always driving into a headwind.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
            X