keep eye out for murderers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redneckjoe69 View Post
    thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.
    at this time they still havent caught them. i know they will eventually be caught, just a matter of time. this is where i salute the law enforcement community.

you wont believe what happened yesterday. my nice, but hevily medicated neighbor drags the news crew to my house. i thought she was gonna beatch about dog barking or something? IDK? very nice lady, but shes been in and out of the hospital lately.
    "hey Andi whats up?"
    then i see the news crew. uh, oh!
    she puts me on the spot, "Joe and his kids are friends with the victims."
    oh man, i was so mad. why bring attention to my place and family?
    my wife sees me on the news and is mad that i talked to them. i said nothing wrong, BUT, if youve ever been on the news or in the paper,...they can twist your words and make you look bad. i am happy they didnt do that though.

ive been told scumbag hunting season is open. probably easier to catch one of them than a deer?

Newspapers and stations can either work for you or against you. In this instance, there is no benefit for them to make you look bad. If you have the number of the reporter or any other reporters, keep in touch with them. You want this to remain in the public eye. Talk to the detectives investigating it too. You want them to remember that these were actual people that were killed. They deal with so much it can be easy for them to start thinking of it as just another case or even a number.

Don't let them.

Let them see the people, not just victims on a sheet of paper. This will help immensely.

Show people that your friends were cared about.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

last night i ran into a lady who is an ambulance worker/first responder. she was there and saw inside. she told me the people inside were tortured very bad. said they're hands were zip-tied behind they're backs. the girl in the hospital, not going to give her name right now, the police are at her door 24/7. very cool. but shes doing better. after she got shot, she played dead til the robbers left. a very nice girl. she was over here about 2 weeks ago. i just cant understand how anybody could do this. for what, cash, pills, wtf?
      and ready for the kicker? we have a soup kitchen here for the homeless. we help at least once a week. my wife worked next door for a lil over a year. the male murderer used to go there! so glad my wife quit that job. i suppose drugs can make a person evil? they did find the vehicle abandoned a few miles north of here. its just a matter of time til theyre caught. again, big salute to law enforcement!!!!!

Comment

I'd like to have five minutes with each of the offenders. I have some steam that needs to be released. I have a special place in my Marine heart for people that commit crimes like this.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

This guy worked with my mom in Portland, wanted to car pool, mom said no.. As she heard that he beat the crap out ofa guy for no reason..
          It wasn't long after that he was fired.. Salem (where we lived at the time ) is an hour from Portland where they worked.

He was a special kind of slease!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            This guy worked with my mom in Portland, wanted to car pool, mom said no.. As she heard that he beat the crap out ofa guy for no reason..
            It wasn't long after that he was fired.. Salem (where we lived at the time ) is an hour from Portland where they worked.

He was a special kind of slease!

That's a little too close of a call for comfort. Good thing Mom had common sense and listened to her gut.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by redneckjoe69 View Post
              last night i ran into a lady who is an ambulance worker/first responder. she was there and saw inside. she told me the people inside were tortured very bad. said they're hands were zip-tied behind they're backs. the girl in the hospital, not going to give her name right now, the police are at her door 24/7. very cool. but shes doing better. after she got shot, she played dead til the robbers left. a very nice girl. she was over here about 2 weeks ago. i just cant understand how anybody could do this. for what, cash, pills, wtf?
              and ready for the kicker? we have a soup kitchen here for the homeless. we help at least once a week. my wife worked next door for a lil over a year. the male murderer used to go there! so glad my wife quit that job. i suppose drugs can make a person evil? they did find the vehicle abandoned a few miles north of here. its just a matter of time til theyre caught. again, big salute to law enforcement!!!!!

Joe, you're going to be asking yourself questions like that for a long time. Won't come up with very many answers either, unfortunately. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but like Dan Stokes said earlier there is no "closure". There are no real answers, at least none that will satisfy you. The best you can hope for is to get the truth, and the truth is going to hurt. The more you know, the more it's going to hurt too. You'll get used to it though, and it will dull some, but things are going to keep hitting you for quite awhile.

Let people see that hurt. It is a powerful thing. Find out who the prosecuting attorney is and talk with him or her. Stay in contact with the detectives in the case. After they are caught, it will likely be 2 years before there is a trial if they don't plead guilty. There will be a whole lot of preliminary hearings before the actual trial. Make sure that friends and families of the victims are there for as many of them as can be managed. Keep reminding everyone involved that these people had friends and family that cared for them and loved them, that were affected by this senseless violence too. It may be hard to do, but let them see the pain you are going through. It will motivate them all the more.

I wish I could tell you this will be easy and quick and you'll be back to normal soon, Joe. I'd be lying to you if I did. I can tell you that you and the other friends and family can come through this, and it will get easier to live with. Until then be there for each other. Most people won't understand what you are going through, the others involved in this will.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
              X