Thanks Beagle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Beagle!

Just got home from working in Scranton PA. and picked up my motor in Buffalo NY. on my way home. I bought the motor off eBay after it was brought to my attention by Beagle so thanks man. Motor looks good and is supposed to be low miles.

Re: Thanks Beagle!

Cool lets see it blow up LOL J/K
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

No I think I will keep it at 10, but get a handle on the tune. At that price I almost considered getting 2

Comment

Yes it is air to air, took a look at it when I got home read the codes they were random misfire and misfire cyl. 6. Number 6 plug smahed up pretty good one across from it was oily but the rest were like new almost to much like new.

Comment

If you went up 81 from scranton you drove right by my house you shoulda beeped your horn.

Comment

Sweet! When are you going to put it in?

Comment

I'll second the 'thanks Beagle'. He has been great at hooking me up with parts too. What a guy... what a pal.... what a Bangshifter!

Oh, gotta add VTjunk to that list too. More than helpful.

Thanks guys.
              Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi
                Sweet! When are you going to put it in?
                I think I may put it in next weekend (most likely in Bay City) and it looks like I am staying with Ford EEC not stand alone. I think I am going to tune it my self with SCT tunning software and a inovative wide banned A/F meter. I think it will be alot of passes (many at Kaleva and Ubly) and alot of street driving to get it tunned.

Comment

blowing rods like mortar rounds ;D
                  you bought an LS1 ? right ;D

Comment

Great to have you back spidey! No just another little aluminum Ford motor, I will let every one know when I get on it so they don't get hit by the peices. I have learned that I need a better grip on tunning. I would love to build a 298 with all the good stuff and some CNC'd heads but need to learn tunning first (and save some money).

Comment

Working...
                    X