Running With The Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running With The Bulls

Hereīs a very serious piece of advise....STAY HOME.
    Horrifying moment American man, 20, was gored by a bull at Spanish festival

I don't know. Some people just have to learn the hard way. Play with the bull , your going to get the horns. Some people have to do this stuff to feel alive. Sadly once they know it they may only have 5 minutes.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Gotta admit he had guts to try that. HAD.....
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Sphincter, thigh, and back muscle surgery? Liquid diet and a colostomy bag sounds like fun for the next several weeks.

Bulls are for breeding, period. Any idiot who antagonizes one of those 1500# engines of anger, and then RUNS from it, deserves what he gets.

Don't play with your food! Listen to mother!
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Bull are just pissed off. How would you feel if someone took YOUR woman, artificially inseminated her and strapped a machine on her boobs to suck her dry?

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
            Gotta admit he had guts to try that.
            That requires more stupidity than guts !
            I liked the pic of the guy yanking on the bulls tail, like that's gonna help ... REALLY ?

Comment

Again, he used to have a lot of guts. Gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

That requires more stupidity than guts !
                I liked the pic of the guy yanking on the bulls tail, like that's gonna help ... REALLY ?

It does some times, the bull turns on the aggravating idiot behind.

Not all of Spain has bull fighting, itīs more popular in the south and banned here in Catalunya.
                They run the bulls from the holding pens to the bull ring, a one way run for them, if they
                can toss a tourist or two....great.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                  Sphincter, thigh, and back muscle surgery? Liquid diet and a colostomy bag sounds like fun for the next several weeks.

Bulls are for breeding, period. Any idiot who antagonizes one of those 1500# engines of anger, and then RUNS from it, deserves what he gets.

Don't play with your food! Listen to mother!
                  I think they would probably get pissed off if you tried to breed them too.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I hate bull fighting ... just plain animal cruelty. Why do people love blood sports? Never did understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                      I hate bull fighting ... just plain animal cruelty. Why do people love blood sports? Never did understand it.
                      When itīs on tv they do the video reply in slow motion of the "kill"....quite sickening.
                      Amazingly there is no medical support for the bullfighter, no medic enters the ring when they are down.
                      They have to be manhandled out to safety which could be the killer move on a severely injured man.

Comment

No thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X