No announcement yet.

Stump the Chumps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an old stump the chump...you've posted it before but damned if I can remeber what it is....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

looks like a grain scale minus the scale
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
        This is an old stump the chump...you've posted it before but damned if I can remeber what it is....

Yep. Makes it even better on my end.......
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
          Does that make us extra chumpy?
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

Does that make us extra chumpy?

Short answer...yes.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I don't want to gloat too much........want me to spill the beans yet? I just found the old thread so the info is still there, not going to be easy to search without the key words though.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                I don't want to gloat too much........
                Sure you don't, sure we believe you, LOL!
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

What's this, it's an old license plate but what's the significance?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2380.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	426.0 KB
ID:	1009340
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuel Ration tag.

Comment

Fuel Ration tag.
                      Well now you have me wondering about that, that was my Grandpa's plate and I was told Indiana issued that small black plate instead of a new full sized plate because the steel was needed for the War effort?
                      Last edited by Grumpy; February 18, 2015, 09:18 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2388.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	397.2 KB
ID:	1009483 Any guesses on these?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1009483[/ATTACH] Any guesses on these?

Why do you collect tow hitches?
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

I don't want to gloat too much........want me to spill the beans yet? I just found the old thread so the info is still there, not going to be easy to search without the key words though.

I probably answered the same wrong answer in the last thread. The beauty of the internet is you guys won't hear me yell "AHA!" when I wake up and remember what it was at 3 a.m. Let's see if I can find it based on the assumption that I made the same wrong answer?

edit - and yes I can. You want me to post the link?

edit edit -

don't click on this if you don't want the answer.

The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my
                            Last edited by Beagle; February 19, 2015, 08:11 AM.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Umm, okay.....here is the rest of it.

And I technically never owned the van which the (and the other 3 rows) seat came from. Though I did sell the van they were destined to go into, and it wasn't the Van-of-Many-Colors.

That seat stays around, as without it my lovely wife will commandeer whatever I am currently using (bucket, rolling tool seat, whatever) leaving me once again sitting on the floor to work. She doesn't even realize she is doing it.......so I drug that seat out and leave it purposefully empty (and semi-clean) so that I can retain command of my own bum-supporting device.

and the block is where? those were also used in mines and as dumb waiters and about a billion other things

as for the seat, I'm now getting an idea of why the caddistang isn't done ;)
                              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; February 19, 2015, 08:30 AM.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                                Why do you collect tow hitches?
                                Kind of a long story, I didn't set out to collect them but I've towed a bunch of different vehicles, Chevettes, Jeeps, Tracker, HD2500 and my Envoy and of course every one requires a different bracket, I don't want to turn them in for scrap because they're pricey when you buy them and I guess that's why I have a shop full of stuff!

If by chance there's anybody reading this that needs a bracket (Roadmaster) send me the number and I'll see if I have it and you pay the shipping.
                                Last edited by Grumpy; February 19, 2015, 10:33 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X