Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com Street Team Members Needed-Help us Spread the BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com Street Team Members Needed-Help us Spread the BS!

The response to our request for help at this weekends GoodGuys show in Del Mar has been great. A lot of you that live elsewhere in the country have stepped up and said you are willing to help in your community, and this is making us very very happy. We can't do this without a lot of help, and you are all stepping up. Thank You.

This thread is for all you guys that are planning on attending shows, local cruise nights, swap meets, or what have you and would like to help spread the BS!

Post your location and shows you are planning to attend, with dates, and we'll see if we can put together some "Street Teams". Brian and I will look at the events, make some decisions on what we want to cover and can afford, and then we'll work out the details. If you and your event are chosen, we will provide you with a FREE BS.com T-shirt, stickers to hand out, and promo cards. Under most circumstances, we are not going to be able to pay for your admission to a show, so these are going to be for events you are already going to attend.

With that in mind, let us know of anything cool you think we should be covering and we'll make something happen.

Thank you in advance for all the help and support.

Spread the BS! ;D We want it to get REAAAAALLLLLLL deep in here.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: BangShift.com Street Team Members Needed-Help us Spread the BS!

Chad this sounds great to get the BS word out. Could you post some of the info, in flier type form? With your permission, we could hand out fliers at our local cruse nights, and I would be happy to do that.
    Living the dream!

Comment

Europe too ;D??

Comment

I attend the Red Barns Spectacular swap meet/car show at Gilmore Museum every year. Big show in southern MI. Happens in September I think. Good swap meet for those that don't know about it.

Comment

Every June there is a Gasser meet and Thompson Raceway park, just east of Cleveland. This year it is June 5th -June 7th.

Gives me a good reason to attend all weekend!!

Here is a link to their page
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Hey Chad, I would love to help out. I will be attending a bunch of shows this year such as Winged Wariors race which is May 9 and is U.S.A vs Imports at ORP. I will also have a vendor booth at alot of other events such Mopar Nats. Just send me some stickers and fliers and I will hand them out.

Comment

I'll do what I can. I attend a very large weekly cruise/show here local to me that brings in 400-700 cars every friday night. I'll be at every one of them this year. I will also be attending the Cruisin new Englands All Wheel nationals on Cape Cod Aug. 29-30 along with a couple others throughout the year.....

PS..I even have my own Nikon D70

Comment

And you live within 15 minutes of me!
                We'll have to BS about BS.com over some frosties some night.

You can drive (because your Nova is bitchin')

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I go to at least a couple of shows/cruise nights a week, including the Thursday cruise night for boaters on the Red River. If you're looking to recruit up here in Winterpeg, let me know!

Comment

We're looking to recruit everywhere.....consider yourself deputized.

Brian

Comment

We are planning on going to at least 2-3 events every month this summer.
                      We are going to a cruise this weekend with the Taurus wagon and the Fairlane.
                      I cant wait to see what people say about the Taurus! ;D

Comment

The Maxton offer stands.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by V10Mercury

You're already done with that thing?! Nice!

Photos my good man....photos!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                            Originally posted by V10Mercury

You're already done with that thing?! Nice!

Photos my good man....photos!

Brian
                            Its not exactly "done", but it does run and drive with the SHO engine and 5 speed (its a riot!). I am putting the blower on it for the final time tonight but I wont actually make any boost with it yet because its not tuned for it. I will post pics next week after I get the blower on it. As for this weekend it will be all show! If someone wants to race me then they will have to settle for the Fairlane wagon! ;D

Comment

I'll be attending this>> http://fbodygathering.com/ on Memorial day weekend, PT in June and Maxton in, well about 20 hours. Already got the shirts for Maxton. BS spreading will happen all weekend ;).
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X