Ferrari 458 Italia On Itīs Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 458 Italia On Itīs Head

Whoops! Driver destroys Ģ200,000 Ferrari 458 Italia by flipping it on to its roof in high speed smash - but walks away with minor injuries

THAT would ruin your day. At least it wasn't a Daytona..........

Dan

Comment

Meh, it doesnt make me sad to see modern Ferrari's mangled up and wrecked...its the classic ones that hurt.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

the led lamp is still working.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I am completely apathetic to the destruction of this new Ferrari. The bozo who bought this, then wrecked this, has enough money or insurance to get another next week.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It will make a great race car soon.
            Visit my sons blog:
            www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              Meh, it doesnt make me sad to see modern Ferrari's mangled up and wrecked...its the classic ones that hurt.

don't understand this - at one point, the classic Ferraris were new too. That said, I'm completely over Ferrari, at this point you're just buying a badge on a 2nd rate super car.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

don't understand this - at one point, the classic Ferraris were new too. That said, I'm completely over Ferrari, at this point you're just buying a badge on a 2nd rate super car.

The classic looks and styling will never be recreated..now they are pointy, ugly and gawdy status symbols for "new money"

Like losing a nice vintage camaro as opposed to seeing a new one wrapped around a pole...I feel bad about the old one...the new one...meh.....
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Be a good time to change oil
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I hate seeing any nice car wadded up . Almost wadded my 91 rs Camaro this am.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Hereīs another Ferrari crash, resulting this time in death of driver.
                      "A businessman who crashed a 199mph Ferrari 458 Spider into a tree just four minutes into a test drive died instantly.
                      Keith Poynton, 59, lost control when took a corner too fast in the Ģ200,000 supercar, coming off the road and smashing into a tree, an inquest heard."

Comment

Might have to use a more aggressive pad to buff that one out!

Comment

Working...
                        X