Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German company water treatment......snake oil or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German company water treatment......snake oil or no?

We are a company whose innovative water systems harness the powerful resources of nature to deliver results that are cost-effective and respect our environment. At our core, the key to our success is Liquid Conversion Technology (LCT), a process that radically activates and energizes liquids utilizing indigenous mineral ores …

Anyone have on-hand experience with this system? From our sources, this is widespread in Europe for treating hard water, sulpher water, bacteria, etc.

Its a clamp on aluminum ring with some stuff inside it that is good for 5 years, then needs to be sent back to be "recharged".

Customer of ours who does well drilling is very impressed with it, and is looking to sell them in the near future.

Any of our overseas Bangshifters know anything about them?
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

the sulfur smell is a bacteria that you need to bleach out of your well.
    you can stop the sulfur smell by simply putting a whole-house filter on it - then you end up changing that filter every month.... depending on usage of course
    hard water is softened by running it through a filter. The filter is refreshed every day with common rock salt through back-flushing. I use a silicone based filter and it works pretty well.
    if you want super clean water, put a filter system on a tap by your sink - it's not cost effective to use reverse osmosis and carbon filters for washing dishes. I ran a second line to my refrigerator tap so the ice and the water from it is pure. What I wish I had added was a mineral replacement on it as well since the water tastes pretty bland as just water.

and every year or so some snake-oil salesman is trying to sell "new and improved" like the "new and improved" drain field filters that make it mandatory to have your tank pumped every year.... it simply costs more money and doesn't work as well as what we've been using for centuries.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

seems they are trying legit stuff.

the place I am in now does something with deionizing, lets the little natures fly. Real minerals stay put.
      built upon federal rules by urban development. Tests on strict schedules, and they post it for every tenant to see.

there is natural waters, that seem to need nothing but a ride down a mountain. Of course it can be replicated.
      "depolarize" is there at the pursanova website, on the list of things they try. That is a sense of good water.

A battled water is already pigged. That is what brings bad teeth and hygiene..it is preoccupied.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I assume that you are on a well --- I have a $3500.00 treatment system and still had a sulfur smell - found this site and installed a valve in the system that allows me to treat the bacteria where it forms, (in the hot water heater). problem solved. www.waterheaterrescue.com

Comment

Sure sounds snake oil'ish to me.

I have the water softener as well as a single tap with a reverse osmosis filter system on it.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Follow-up posting.

Boss put one of these magents on his house a year ago, LOTS of iron in water. Verdict is snake-oil. Wife not happy, lighter wallet, etc.

Boss also put one on our wash-bay with waste-water reclaimer plant. Problem was lots of organic meterial (rotten seeds) made whole bay smell bad.

Verdict is also snake-oil. Water still stinky, employees vomiting in wash-bay, stinky water now stinkiere. And wife even more not happy, lighter wallet again, etc.

Save your money. These magnets do have a minimal effect, to be completely honest. But honestly, unless your water is already perfect, you will be severely disappointed. (and poorer)

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
            X