X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summit or jegs discount codes?

anybody have a link or something?

ty, joe

Hey Joe, use retailmenot. Do a google for it. There is a variety of discount codes for Summit racing. Might be one you can use. It didn't come up with anything for jeggs, but maybe I misspelled? Give it a try. I use it often.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Google retailmenot. There are a variety of discount codes available there for Summit racing. When you get to the site, type in Summit racing. You can copy and paste whichever codes you want. I use the site often, and it works. Sorry for the double post. The forum said there was a posting error with the first one, and it didn't seem to show up, so I did it again. Now there are TWO. My apologies.
      Last edited by sueunit; March 1, 2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

If that doesn't work try price matching

Comment

If that doesn't work try price matching

Comment

If you are an NHRA or IHRA member and competition number holder you can get an account set up at Jegs and a ProShop account at Summit. And yes, shop around. Competition Products comes close or betters the two big guys sometimes. I have not seen any real "discount coupons" out of either for a very, very long time. Mostly the discount now is free shipping and no handling charges - $99 minimum at Summit and $35 I think at Jegs. I have buds at Summit and run in their Super Series, so I typically defer to them.
            Last edited by Falcon67; March 2, 2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

thank you everybody!
              wife took care of ordering and got some kind of discount on the phone last night with summit. they said for future reference, its better to call your order in and ask for a discount, if you just order on-line, your stuck with the price they charge. i have to say i like the human inter-action. and they always speak clear english. a hard quality to find these days.

Comment

Originally posted by redneckjoe69 View Post
                thank you everybody!
                wife took care of ordering and got some kind of discount on the phone last night with summit. they said for future reference, its better to call your order in and ask for a discount, if you just order on-line, your stuck with the price they charge. i have to say i like the human inter-action. and they always speak clear english. a hard quality to find these days.
                I tried to get summit to price match on a carb and it didn't fly, went to Jegs and did the online price match without talking to anyone and the carb shipped the next day. A little mixture of both doesn't hurt.

Comment

i wish rock auto carried performance parts. they're about the cheapest around for parts that i know of. summit sent me 2 free hats,...oh, boy!
                  on a jegs note,...i see one of them is racing in the arca series this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X